Pleba Girls party - take a ride on the Bonobus

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2Bono386.jpg

these were my Babyface Bono Sim inspiration... :drool:
U2Bono611.jpg

No prob VP! :wink: That is really terrible about you receiving the wrong tix! Can you get them exchanged or something?

I really dont' want to go make dinner. And I never got around to eating anything today, but I'm so tired and lazy.

There is a pizza place next to the drug store I have to go to in a bit. Is it horrible if I get us pizza, even though we will be going out to dinner tomorrow night with family that is visiting town for the night. :shrug:

That's rite Dazz! The '92 pic!!!!! Isn't he gorgeous in that pic? And Wild, Jem&ruff all thought B liked me without a doubt! *Sigh*!!!!

:drool: :drool: :drool:

Sad_Girl said:

these were my Babyface Bono Sim inspiration... :drool:
[IMG]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y43/Sparkys_girl/U2Bono611.jpg

this is def good match
'
I'm glad you're trying to find a goooood AB/Fly download

The Godess of Pleabaville is off on a mission!!!

BTw SG....i'm so glad GG got around to ask you to explain the player/computer SIM interaction! I figured it went something like that, but i had wanted to ask!

And they sometime s DON'T do what you want them too?!
:lol: that could reallllyy good or realllyy frustrating!

Oh my goodness i see VP!!!! That's incredible! I must have misunderstood due tue to copious amounts of Bono sensory overload!!!! :drool: :drool:

I even forgot where i was going lastnite in my own city cos i was in such a heavenly daze over drooling at B!!!! I was screaming quite a lot whenever he did something naughty, which happened quite a lot!!! :yes: :evil: :censored:

There were these trio of young girls behind me&you could really tell they were B crazy cos they were going the same way as me!! God, they&I went nuts when he was up on the screens with the blindfold on during Bullet!!!!! :ohmy: One of my fave parts that!!

susanp6 said:

There were these trio of young girls behind me&you could really tell they were B crazy cos they were going the same way as me!! God, they&I went nuts when he was up on the screens with the blindfold on during Bullet!!!!! :ohmy: One of my fave parts that!!

:drool: :drool: :drool:
the blindfold looked hot from even in the eagle's nest at MSG!

except i couldn't see the screens much....the booths above us stuck out so much that they cut off most of the screen.

So i had to bend down to look there...then i couldn't really see the stage much b/c then all the people in front of me got in the way. But thanks the powers, miroslava And NSW for my tix :hug:s

greeneyedgirl said:

What! The tics you've been waiting on, the ones you just spoke to the guy about?
WTF!!!!

I looked at the tracking info today and it said Paris. :mad:

Called Fed-Ex, and the lady said that the name of my city was spelled incorrectly, there was no country, and no postal code. The seller added an extra letter to the city name. But still, WTF Paris??? I looked today, and there's no city even close to that name in France!!!

The woman said she corrected the info, the package will be rerouted back to Canada, and I should receive it on Friday. But I keep obsessively checking the tracking page every two minutes, and it's still in France. :mad: :mad: :mad:

VintagePunk said:

I looked at the tracking info today and it said Paris. :mad:

Called Fed-Ex, and the lady said that the name of my city was spelled incorrectly, there was no country, and no postal code. The seller added an extra letter to the city name. But still, WTF Paris??? I looked today, and there's no city even close to that name in France!!!

The woman said she corrected the info, the package will be rerouted back to Canada, and I should receive it on Friday. But I keep obsessively checking the tracking page every two minutes, and it's still in France. :mad: :mad: :mad:

def understand your obsessiveness!!! :hug:

Back
Top Bottom