Pleba Girls party - take a ride on the Bonobus

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
SG that is a heck of a day for her, but I'm glad at least the custody thing worked out good.

Nighty night Darren. :hug:

It was a slow day in the Sims neighborhood of plebaville

:sigh:

On the bright side, Susan, Jemma and Wild got a lot of studying done. :wink:

Pop Bono was the only visitor they had ... but Susan thought he was hot so it was ok :D
snapshot_8fb0df5c_cfc5c5d3.jpg

~BrightestStar~ said:

No one does me better...:sexywink:

Tell me, did it hurt?...when you fell from heaven? :wink:

(omg, I'm running out of cheesy lines..)
:lmao:!

SG :hug: :hug:

me too:lmao:

my love for you is like diaharrea...I just cannot hold it in.......:lmao: .....

:tsk:

Sad_Girl said:

Pop Bono was the only visitor they had ... but Susan thought he was hot so it was ok :D

ACK!!!:madspit: Pop BONO IS MIIIIINE...MINE I SAY!! ALLLLLLLLLL MINE!

:wink:

Dismantled said:

AW! that would be so cool:drool: :drool: my bf's sister would totally die....she is GOING to marry him someday...GOING TO according to her:giggle:

I think his wife and Olivia his baby girl might have a problem with that. :wink:

OH fuck me, I'm done for. Man of The Hour just came on from the Benaroya show! On the ipod its like being there again. When they started singing it I started weeping. I looked over and this huge guy next to me is bawling his eyes out. I swear the whole show the two of us were a wreck! :wink:

Russty Cat said:

I think his wife and Olivia his baby girl might have a problem with that. :wink:

OH fuck me, I'm done for. Man of The Hour just came on from the Benaroya show! On the ipod its like being there again. When they started singing it I started weeping. I looked over and this huge guy next to me is bawling his eyes out. I swear the whole show the two of us were a wreck! :wink:

he he he...yeah maybe they would:lmao:

man of the hour:drool: ...you and your ipod are creeping me out man:yikes:

Sad_Girl said:

VERY nice landscaping, girls. :up: :wink:

Sad_Girl said:
:sigh: I've been on the phone with my oldest bestest friend. Her Nephew was just diagnosed as borderline autistic, her mother sprained her ankle and was at the hospital today and her grandmother was taken to the hospital yesterday. :huh: but at least her divorce is final now and she was awarded full legal and physical custody of the kids. there was some good news

SG:hug:

:huh: what a bad day for your friend SG :hug: glad she got custody of her kids though, like you said soem good news

GG:hug:

Dis I just got an IM back from my girlfriend. Even though supposedly she isn't on. :wink: (she always leaves it on invisible, cuz she is in and out of her office, so I love sending random pictures to her. hehe) I flooded her with U2 pics one day. I never heard complaing. ;)

This is the quick reply I just got.

Chiqui : oh you bad bad bad girl haha
Chiqui : and hell yeah, stick me in that sammich! hahaha
Chiqui : this concludes my perv for the hour....tune in later for more depravity! haha ciao

Russty Cat said:
Dis I just got an IM back from my girlfriend. Even though supposedly she isn't on. :wink: (she always leaves it on invisible, cuz she is in and out of her office, so I love sending random pictures to her. hehe) I flooded her with U2 pics one day. I never heard complaing. ;)

This is the quick reply I just got.

Chiqui : oh you bad bad bad girl haha
Chiqui : and hell yeah, stick me in that sammich! hahaha
Chiqui : this concludes my perv for the hour....tune in later for more depravity! haha ciao

wtf:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: she sounds crazy..I love it!

And last but not least for today... I simply do not have the right clothes for an AB bono/fly. :no:

So I'm searching the web for a fan made download :|

For now, you'll have to settle for Babyface Bono :hyper:

snapshot_4fc5dd79_4fc5dd7a.jpg

~BrightestStar~ said:

:sexywink:

:drool:

Girl the things I wanna do with you are illegal in 27 states :wink:

:laugh:

:drool: :drool: omg.............:combust: good thing your in canada then. Does it involve a loofa?

but what does it have to do with icecream?

:lmao:

Luv my SIM with Pop Bono SG!!!! I've got into him a lot more!! :drool: :drool: You can see neck!!!! :ohmy:

You know that is true about how it was at the house SG! We were up&and at it all nite! :sexywink:

We were so worn out&tired from it all weren't we Jem??? :flirt: :crazy:

Sad_Girl said:
And last but not least for today... I simply do not have the right clothes for an AB bono/fly. :no:

:eek: WOW!! *licks him

MINE!

Sad_Girl said:

Nice pants. They...uhhh...fit very well. :drool: :up: :wink:

Dismantled said:

gotta watch them damn cows in this area....but what you REALLY have to be careful of is the rouge chicken gangs....wow..if you ever come across one of them in a corn field....your a goner....unless you know the secret cluck code....

Fryers on the run??? Ready for pecking at anyone ......:D

Dismantled said:

:drool: :drool: omg.............:combust: good thing your in canada then. Does it involve a loofa?

but what does it have to do with icecream?

:lmao:

Mmhmm.....we're pretty liberal..:wink:
A nice big, wet loofa is always in the plan :flirt:

And don't you want to see how many licks it takes to get to the center of my tootsie roll ? :flirt:

( :lmao:!! is i a tootsie roll? I don't rmemeber...omg...:lol: )

Back
Top Bottom