Pleba Girls party - take a ride on the Bonobus

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:
snapshot_8fb0df5c_8fc5c644.jpg

Wild and Pop Bono had dinner together :flirt:

then Bono went in the hot tub with all three roomies :ohmy:
snapshot_8fb0df5c_efc5c69f.jpg

Wild thought it was very funny to splash Jem :giggle:

in the tub with bono :combust::drool:

VP - I keep wondering about DG too! Because i've been away, i'm not sure when was she last on? :(

~BrightestStar~ said:

And don't you want to see how many licks it takes to get to the center of my tootsie roll ? :flirt:

( :lmao:!! is i a tootsie roll? I don't rmemeber...omg...:lol: )

ummm..I don't know bri...but lets find out:drool: :drool:

:wink:

susanp6 said:
VP - I keep wondering about DG too! Because i've been away, i'm not sure when was she last on? :(

I think yesterday morning?? She's had a sinus infection, popped on for a few minutes and said she was going back to bed. Don't think she's been on since. :(

Dismantled said:

he he he...yeah maybe they would:lmao:

man of the hour:drool: ...you and your ipod are creeping me out man:yikes:

My ipod is creeping me out. :giggle: It has a thing for U2, PJ, and Neil Finn. I swear thats all its played in the last hour. I have like 1,000 songs on here and it hasn't touched anything else since I turned it on. mwhahaha It just knows me to well. Okay here it goes again! It went from PJ, to An Cat Dubh, now to Twisty Bass by NF! If I wasn't enjoying it so much I would be totally creeped out! :giggle:

My girlfriend is always like that! She is fucking hysterical! And I guarentee you that was the censored version since she is on her work puter. :laugh: One day I'm gonna drag her arse in here.

Did you see my Edgy pic too GG? Mucca was like: There is no space between the two of you!!! :evil: :tongue:

41954cap141.jpg

This picture is so hot! and yet a little weird, he looks alot like my best friend from growing up, Drew. I always thought Drew was hot, but I never realized that he looks a bit like early Bono with lighter hair.

Sad_Girl said:

The song from the cartoon movie "fernGully" just popped into my head :lmao:

"I'm gonna eat somebody, and it might as well be you!"

:lmao:

:ohmy: well....that was my plan...but bri left:drool:

:wink: I think I've seen that show:hmm: I don't know what to do..eat..shower..sleep..watch friends..OMG ITS ON NOW!

Dis! I take it you didn't see my B&Edgy pix? They're on pg 24 of the thread titled 2 doses of B a day!!!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool:

susanp6 said:
Luv my SIM with Pop Bono SG!!!! I've got into him a lot more!! :drool: :drool: You can see neck!!!! :ohmy:

You know that is true about how it was at the house SG! We were up&and at it all nite! :sexywink:

We were so worn out&tired from it all weren't we Jem??? :flirt: :crazy:

i'm still tired now :flirt:

so worth it though :drool:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom