PLEBA Girls Party - Reaching the Moment Of Surrender

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
oh yay! at LEAST THAT!!! :hyper::yippie::hug:

I got money I didn't expect till next week.
So i put in credit card- but b/c it's between statements (I paid my last one already)- the next statement hasn't been set up> they hold the $$ for a bit :mad:

I rechecked my TM setup ( since I never did use it), so I'll be ready for NYC (NJ) 2 on MON? to try for 1 GA for me.

That's awesome Dazz. :up:

Wish I could go to Boston, girls. I'll be there in spirit. :wink:

:hug: I wish everyone could go to all the shows together. :drool: In a world where one of us wins the lottery. :lol:

I will definitely be saving and scheming to join you in Boston :hug: :heart: :hyper:

Thank you all - you gals are so wonderful here, your support is worth the world! :hug:

I hate to take off so soon, but Mercy needs some oatmeal, a bath and some cuddles before bedtime :heart:

I hope to be back here between 5 and 7 (my time) tomorrow though! :hug:

So that 'friend' of mine I mentioned yesterday was still giving me a little bit of a hard time today - actually making me feel guilty saying I was trying to make her choose sides and such... which I've never asked her to do, just to have a little compassion which se has shown very little of btw;

so I just told her I needed to put more space between me and the ex - "I was doing a lot better until this swept my feet out from under me again. I'm tired of hurting and anger and the sense of loss and worthlessness he left me with. I never in a million years believed he could abandon me the way he did. I know its hard to imagine from the outside looking in - but it isn't something you can get over so quickly. We were together for twelve years - they say it takes half that to get over a divorce. Who knows? What I DO know is that being as far away from him as I can makes it easier. So I Guess I AM 'choosing sides' - I'm finally going to take my side and stand up for myself. Sometimes you've just got to walk away. "

:sigh: It was tough, but damn if I don't feel a whole heck of a lot better for doing it

:( yeah sometimes it comes to that at a time!

But you feel better? Then, GOOD for you that you said what you needed to say & do for yourself! :hug::hug:

I will definitely be saving and scheming to join you in Boston :hug: :heart: :hyper:

Thank you all - you gals are so wonderful here, your support is worth the world! :hug:

I hate to take off so soon, but Mercy need
s some oatmeal, a bath and some cuddles before bedtime :heart:

I hope to be back here between 5 and 7 (my time) tomorrow though! :hug:

Bye SG :hug:

I was joking with you. :hug::)

Good luck. :hug: Its alot easier getting one ticket so you should be fine as you're a Breathe code right?

I know. :hug:

Yeah. I used my horizon for Dublin and I have a Breathe code through my boyfriend who can't go, so I am using his code

I will definitely be saving and scheming to join you in Boston :hug : :heart: :hyper:

Thank you all - you gals are so wonderful here, your support is worth the world! :hug :

I hate to take off so soon, but Mercy needs some oatmeal, a bath and some cuddles before bedtime :heart:

I hope to be back here between 5 and 7 (my time) tomorrow though! :hug :

Thats what friends are for. :hug::love:

Night SG and Mercy. :cute::heart:

I know. :hug:

Yeah. I used my horizon for Dublin and I have a Breathe code through my boyfriend who can't go, so I am using his code

Get that code used as I'd be suprised if we can use them next legs. :lol: If i could have got a code for my boyfriend and used it in the US I would have done. I need to pick up the tickets in my name anyway ( Willcall :angry: ) and we can only get 4 pre sale pre member.

That's awesome Dazz. :up:

thanks! :hug:
But having read stuff :uhoh: on the Gen sale tho..
... it's NOT such a good chance
b/c ALOT of scalpers snatched up alot of GA's in seconds!!! :( :mad:
.......though only looking for 1 GA is better than looking for more (at one show) .

:hug: I wish everyone could go to all the shows together. :drool: In a world where one of us wins the lottery. :lol:

ftw! :D it would be awesome! uber-part-teeee!

Bye :wave:. I didn't realize how late it was getting. I have to get up for work at 4:45am tomorrow and have laundry to do tonight.

I was really looking forward to meeting Jem and Wild on the tour. In a different economy I'd be out to Chicago or Boston but alas. :shrug: Some other time, eh girls?

So that 'friend' of mine I mentioned yesterday was still giving me a little bit of a hard time today - actually making me feel guilty saying I was trying to make her choose sides and such... which I've never asked her to do, just to have a little compassion which se has shown very little of btw;

so I just told her I needed to put more space between me and the ex - "I was doing a lot better until this swept my feet out from under me again. I'm tired of hurting and anger and the sense of loss and worthlessness he left me with. I never in a million years believed he could abandon me the way he did. I know its hard to imagine from the outside looking in - but it isn't something you can get over so quickly. We were together for twelve years - they say it takes half that to get over a divorce. Who knows? What I DO know is that being as far away from him as I can makes it easier. So I Guess I AM 'choosing sides' - I'm finally going to take my side and stand up for myself. Sometimes you've just got to walk away. "

:sigh: It was tough, but damn if I don't feel a whole heck of a lot better for doing it

:hug: :hug:

I was really looking forward to meeting Jem and Wild on the tour. In a different economy I'd be out to Chicago or Boston but alas. :shrug: Some other time, eh girls?

:hug:

Lack of money and timing of the tour means no travel for me.

Give me your number, and you will recieve calls/drunk dials from us in September. :wink:

I did pretty well, came in right at my projected time. My swim was pretty slow though. But I didn't make some of the same mistakes I did with the last tri I did so that's cool. I want to do one in October but it's the same day as the U2 L.A. show. : lol: I'll have to find another one.

And may I say you looked virtually smokin' in your virtual cheerleading outfit!! And that giant virtual bouquet you handed me as I virtually crossed the finish line was beautiful! : flirt:
I'm sure getting through a day of GA is probably equivalent to a triathlon... right? Maybe a bit of one? ;)

You looked pretty virtually hawt too! Why, thank you very virtually much... :flirt: And I bet those virtual tim tams went down a treat, too! :D

Got my L.A. ticket!!!!! That was way too easy.
:yippie: :applaud: Pre-sales are awesome.

Going to cut my nails so I can practice tonight.
Practice.... :reject:
At least my nails are already short! And I need to clear a space in my room so I can get the bass out...

Your meals yesterday sounds wonderful : drool:
Wonderfully evil! :uhoh:

I had turkey tips and mashed potatoes. : drool:
... What are turkey tips?

: sigh: the only thing getting me through this ticket stuff is the hope of seeing them next summer

But hey - I have a job now : D so maybe I'll be able to get a ticket later through other means. It's how I got most of my tickets in '05 : shrug:
:hug: and some more :hug: :hug: for that other stuff... And congrats on the job, if I didn't say that earlier! If you can't get a ticket through PLEBA, then I don't know what's wrong with the world. :wink:

Urgh, I need to sleep so bad.

Nice April Fool's joke, GG - you almost got me for a second. Oh, no wait. I saw her in the 'banned members' thread. What a shame. She was a good mod who always stood up for us PLEBAns. she will be dearly missed.

Back
Top Bottom