PLEBA Girls Party - Reaching the Moment Of Surrender

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
And awesome! How'd you go? And did you like the cheerleader's outfit that I was wearing in spirit? :wink:

I did pretty well, came in right at my projected time. My swim was pretty slow though. But I didn't make some of the same mistakes I did with the last tri I did so that's cool. I want to do one in October but it's the same day as the U2 L.A. show. :lol: I'll have to find another one.

And may I say you looked virtually smokin' in your virtual cheerleading outfit!! And that giant virtual bouquet you handed me as I virtually crossed the finish line was beautiful! :flirt:

Alright, minor catch with the ticket delivery. I did UPS and we just moved so my bank and everything still has the old address. Fortunately, I know the guy who bought our house. I just called him up and he said he'd call me as soon as it arrived. :doh: I just wanted to do TicketFast but that wasn't an option. boo.

I love that movie.

I think I'm going to do some work for school.

I'll be back later.

God, WHY is this so friggin' stressful!?!?!?!? And I have to do this again, maybe TWICE?!?! But I think after today, I"ll calm down a little. Once I have one GA ticket in my hip pocket, I"ll be able to relax a little - I think!

Hopefully this will be the last time I'll mention my ticket (cause it's making me get a huge ego.)

Ever since my dad got me the ticket yesterday...I'm going to be worried/:crack: until I actually get it into my hands....so I kinda understand (and I do stress kinda) what you are going through :hug:

Hopefully this will be the last time I'll mention my ticket (cause it's making me get a huge ego.)

Ever since my dad got me the ticket yesterday...I'm going to be worried/:crack: until I actually get it into my hands....so I kinda understand (and I do stress kinda) what you are going through :hug:

Could you please stop talking like you're walking on eggshells here?

We're no strangers to each other in this thread, and pardon me for saying but I have five tickets to see U2 and I KNOW that plenty of people here are happy for me. Just as I'm happy for them when they get tickets. That's what friends do.

I don't want to start anything here but it's been going like this for quite a while. You can act normally around here y'know, we're your friends. Don't act like we're going to condemn you for being happy for having U2 tickets. We're happy for you, stop hiding yourself so badly.

Could you please stop talking like you're walking on eggshells here?

We're no strangers to each other in this thread, and pardon me for saying but I have five tickets to see U2 and I KNOW that plenty of people here are happy for me. Just as I'm happy for them when they get tickets. That's what friends do.

I don't want to start anything here but it's been going like this for quite a while. You can act normally around here y'know, we're your friends. Don't act like we're going to condemn you for being happy for having U2 tickets. We're happy for you, stop hiding yourself so badly.

Yea I know.....but I tend to overreact over nothing most of time.

Thank you for knocking some sense into me Galeon :hug:

Weldy :hug:

I agree with GG,we have known each other and been friends for so long now that it's only natural to be happy for others when they got tickets.

Most of us have managed to get them, and those unfortunate not to have them "just" now, will with our help find them :yes:

So please talk about them as no one will take offence:hug:
It just a shame that we all can't get to the same gig :)

Back
Top Bottom