PLEBA Girls Party - Reaching the Moment Of Surrender

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:hyper: oh looks... it's PEOPLE!!!:hyper::heart::hug:S

My sis is a trooper! :hug:
She got tips from her (now our) friend on how to get on line for tix/ticketmaster.......

so after much (as most o f you know) :censored: :scream::madspit: effort
she was able to snag a Lower Tier for herself and an Upper Tier for me.
We're IN the building!!:hyper::hyper:

UNFORTUNATELY her (our) other 2 friends (a couple) didn't get anyting-- and they were burned from thre Springsteen tix debacle :mad: as well! They got tix, but not all of them for Springsteen.

so she's either looking for a pair of tix on StubHub or they're going to try for a 4 block of tixs on StubHub or where ever else (maybe)...so we can ALL :heart: sit together!

Wild, you don't have any pre-sale codes left do you? Jem said you hit the limit....but i wanted to double-check.

:sigh: the only thing getting me through this ticket stuff is the hope of seeing them next summer

But hey - I have a job now :D so maybe I'll be able to get a ticket later through other means. It's how I got most of my tickets in '05 :shrug:

:sigh: the only thing getting me through this ticket stuff is the hope of seeing them next summer

But hey - I have a job now :D so maybe I'll be able to get a ticket later through other means. It's how I got most of my tickets in '05 :shrug:

Congratulations (again) on your new job!

I'm still looking -- and hoping I find one in plenty of time to be able to really afford that little trip to Chicago ... :shifty:

So that 'friend' of mine I mentioned yesterday was still giving me a little bit of a hard time today - actually making me feel guilty saying I was trying to make her choose sides and such... which I've never asked her to do, just to have a little compassion which se has shown very little of btw;

so I just told her I needed to put more space between me and the ex - "I was doing a lot better until this swept my feet out from under me again. I'm tired of hurting and anger and the sense of loss and worthlessness he left me with. I never in a million years believed he could abandon me the way he did. I know its hard to imagine from the outside looking in - but it isn't something you can get over so quickly. We were together for twelve years - they say it takes half that to get over a divorce. Who knows? What I DO know is that being as far away from him as I can makes it easier. So I Guess I AM 'choosing sides' - I'm finally going to take my side and stand up for myself. Sometimes you've just got to walk away. "

:sigh: It was tough, but damn if I don't feel a whole heck of a lot better for doing it

So that 'friend' of mine I mentioned yesterday was still giving me a little bit of a hard time today - actually making me feel guilty saying I was trying to make her choose sides and such... which I've never asked her to do, just to have a little compassion which se has shown very little of btw;

so I just told her I needed to put more space between me and the ex - "I was doing a lot better until this swept my feet out from under me again. I'm tired of hurting and anger and the sense of loss and worthlessness he left me with. I never in a million years believed he could abandon me the way he did. I know its hard to imagine from the outside looking in - but it isn't something you can get over so quickly. We were together for twelve years - they say it takes half that to get over a divorce. Who knows? What I DO know is that being as far away from him as I can makes it easier. So I Guess I AM 'choosing sides' - I'm finally going to take my side and stand up for myself. Sometimes you've just got to walk away. "

:sigh: It was tough, but damn if I don't feel a whole heck of a lot better for doing it

:hug:

Doesn't sound like much of a friend. :tsk:

Jem and DG :hug: I woul love to be there - I've always wanted to visit Boston, anyway, but that would just be the whipped cream topping on the best treat ever! Keep your fingers crossed - ad on Jem's birthday, too? :rockon: woo-hoo!

SG that's so strong of you. Do whats right for you and if she is any sort of friend she will give you space, then if you decide you want her back in your life you can do so. :hug:

Don't let her make you feel guilty. :hug: You've done nothing wrong. :heart:

Jem and DG :hug: I woul love to be there - I've always wanted to visit Boston, anyway, but that would just be the whipped cream topping on the best treat ever! Keep your fingers crossed - ad on Jem's birthday, too? :rockon: woo-hoo!

Dates are September 20th and 21st. :D

She didn't say no Jem! :hyper:

Congratulations (again) on your new job!

I'm still looking -- and hoping I find one in plenty of time to be able to really afford that little trip to Chicago ... :shifty:

I sympathize with that! :hug: I didn't have enough credit or in my checking/savings to cover a ticket, even at face :reject: :lol:

it's been a long hard winter in Michigan! In more ways than one

If she can't be compassionate, then she's not being a very good friend, is she?

:hug:

Will definately keep my fingers crossed. :hyper::hug: I have a room booked anyway so if you can come nearer the time you can share my room. ;)

Yeah my birthday 21st Sept. :rockon::drunk::drool:

Dates are September 20th and 21st. :D

She didn't say no Jem! :hyper:

:hyper::shifty::fingerscrossed:

Hi, Dazz. :hug:

I'm "in the building" for the first Chicago show ... just barely. :wink: I bought an upper-tier cheap seat yesterday (couldn't get a GA in the public sale).

oh yay! at LEAST THAT!!! :hyper::yippie::hug:

I got money I didn't expect till next week.
So i put in credit card- but b/c it's between statements (I paid my last one already)- the next statement hasn't been set up> they hold the $$ for a bit :mad:

I rechecked my TM setup ( since I never did use it), so I'll be ready for NYC (NJ) 2 on MON? to try for 1 GA for me.

I only want 1. My friends and I are getting are tickets seperate. We each have fanclub memberships, so we can get our own tickets and not have to worry about trading and figuring things out.

Back
Top Bottom