Pleba Girls Party - Please don’t ever let us out of here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Reggie Thee Dog said:

:lol:

Somebody's gotta crush...:ohmy:

Not you Weldy...you're good, and I will spare you the horrific photos of my mullet...mostly because I wanna spare myself.

Time for this old geezer to turn in. I'll leave you all to talk about the beauty of RR and the fruit of his loins.

Peace!! :wave:

Bri...are you coming with me? :hmm:

:drool:

Since when did I have a crush on RR?! :ohmy: :lol:

Thanks Reggie and night anyways :lol: :hug:

:shh:

Sexe16.gif

:cute: you said dinner again instead of lunch

//lame humour//

ugh, I can't read me bloody email! :scream: I've four new ones, and need to write an important one, but hotmail has server errors or so... :banghead: modern technologY!

*pats Bri on back* 's okay hun!

lemme finish my pretty Bono boy gifs to make you happy again K? they're themed this time, Bono on Oprah/aka Bonoslut gifs :wink: he's sooooo flirty!

Yes I mean that one Bri, he had her on his knee... and seemed to enjoy it(as you will see in one of the gifs)
he also had a little hug/snogfest :sexywink: I have 2 eccentric Bonomoments and the other 9 are Bonoslut moments :wink:

Hey VP and SG :wave:

Gifs :hyper: :drool:

Sad_Girl said:
He was so cute that day :cute: the way he kept holding her hand and stuff :happy:

Hi Bri :hug: what's a nice pleban like you doing in a place like this? :flirt:

And the way he would run to open the car door, and when he was carrying her bags...:cute::love:

The whole show just made me smile......except when I got all jealous, of course. :wink:

Hello Stranger, perhaps I was looking for a little company...:sexywink:

:) I'm just waiting for my mom to finish getting ready to go shopping - I have some pictures to pick up and was thinking of looking at some new Christmas decorations :shifty: not that I've started getting them out or putting them up yet :shifty:

22.gif

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom