Pleba Girls Party - Please don’t ever let us out of here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Russty Cat said:
Carlos :drool: you definetly have to drop by more often. :sexywink:

Bri this was the house he was looking at last week. The lady accepted our offer finally. And I finally got to see pictures of it. Its :drool: I can't wait to see it in person. :hyper: That and have a really long nap as well. :laugh:

Naps :drool: :lol: How old does that make me? :wink:

That's actually a running joke between Jeffy and I - Aunt Lynda's favorite thing to do is take a nap :lol:

Reggie Thee Dog said:
Peace out flybabe :wave:

And Bri I don't know if I have any digital pics of my mullet? I'll have to look...it was a pretty lame mullet...wait is that an oxymoron?

I think it is. kind of like Jumbo Shrimp or Army intelligence :wink:

No prob Brit - happy to help :D

Sad_Girl said:

I think it is. kind of like Jumbo Shrimp or Army intelligence :wink:

Yeah, I think that about covers it. :yes:

It was a bad, curly mullet. I cringe whenever I see pictures these days. I never let it grow out too long in the back. I was too preppy for that. Now that I'm old and gray (ask Bri) I can't grow it out anymore...:sad:

^ I always suspected as much :sexywink:

Reggie Thee Dog said:

Yeah, I think that about covers it. :yes:

It was a bad, curly mullet. I cringe whenever I see pictures these days. I never let it grow out too long in the back. I was too preppy for that. Now that I'm old and gray (ask Bri) I can't grow it out anymore...:sad:

I think having a hairstyle you regret is a right of passage into adulthood :lol:

Reggie Thee Dog said:

Wow, and to think I might actually be an adult someday. Thanx SG...you made my night!! :up:

Someday, maybe :wink:

I keep getting bad hairstyles to delay the aging process. I just turned 30 but I don't look a day older than 29 :lol:

Sad_Girl said:

Naps :drool: :lol: How old does that make me? :wink:

That's actually a running joke between Jeffy and I - Aunt Lynda's favorite thing to do is take a nap :lol:

:lol: Aren't we just so cool. I nap more then the kids. :laugh:

Why can't school start at like noon? 7:45 a.m. is too damn early :madwife: :grumpy:

:sigh: well, I suppose I can always hope for snow delays :wink:

But it looks clear tonight, so I should get to bed. :madspit:

Goodnight all :hug:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

:eyebrow: Wow...I'm really out of the loop here :ohmy:

:lol:

Somebody's gotta crush...:ohmy:

Not you Weldy...you're good, and I will spare you the horrific photos of my mullet...mostly because I wanna spare myself.

Time for this old geezer to turn in. I'll leave you all to talk about the beauty of RR and the fruit of his loins.

Peace!! :wave:

Bri...are you coming with me? :hmm:

:drool:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom