PLEBA girls party-nothing's better than a happy wife!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was about to askj where you went Jem! :wink:

You are incredibly lucky to have a concert happen on your b/day!!

Imagine getting a b/day kiss!!!!! :ohmy:

Neither of you were tempted to go out to Tesco then?

bonoishot said:

just been to get a drink

:hyper: omg you were on it or at least there, that is so cool

:yes:
It was awesome :drool: They played the songs 5 times over and I got to sit on Edge's side of the stage when they were filming :combust:

Mucca said:

We need to somehow squeeze it out of her...maybe if we deprive her of Bri's caps she'll break :wink:
What do you girls think?

:giggle: :D

Susan.....I need details....
Did y'all converse?
What about?
Were there hugs?
What did he smell like :combust: ?
Did you see *chest*?!? :drool:

:hyper: :hyper:

Can you imagine if we could get all the girls from here to TO? That would just be freakin awesome...:yes: :happy:
One day girls...one day it'll happen. :heart:

Goodness me - No Wild! I'd never dream of doing that to B, unless he asked me to, of course!!!!! :sexywink:

Rite well! Smell - It's funny when i think of that, i didn't really smell him apart from a whole impression of him being incredibly clean&polished looking!!!!!! :yes:

Unfortuately he was quite covered up, so no chest exposed, i'm afraid! :(

WildHoney said:

Or even better Dublin @ the Clarence or B's House .....

Now that would be freakin awesome!! :drool:

I remember Susan telling me that B used to invite fans into his house for tea.....:drool:

He did Mucca, but that was quite a while ago&i think he'sd maybe let a few come in from time to time, but it's not tea or coffee i'd want to go in for!!!!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool:

What was he wearing?
What did he sign for you?
What was your fav moment?
Is his arse meaty...or ...:laugh:

Getting into his home for tea :love:

Omg that remind me of an article in some music magazine, round Christmas time, that described him pickin up some kids in his car....and playing songs of the new CD for them..before it had been released...and hugging them in stuff.
I would *die* if that happened to me...:combust: :heart:

Last edited:
susanp6 said:
I was about to askj where you went Jem!

You are incredibly lucky to have a concert happen on your b/day!!

Imagine getting a b/day kiss!!!!! :ohmy:

Neither of you were tempted to go out to Tesco then?

went to get some vimto :drool:

i know i nearly died when i saw there was one on my bday, i never have luck like that and i doubt it'll happen ever again :combust:

a bday kiss :drool: :drool: i'll :faint: :lol:

ooh i was so tempted, so tempted, but i dont drive and no buses would be runnib there that late form near me,i did think about getting a taxi though :lmao: :reject:

Bri - You know there's a few pix of him floating around here&everytime i see them - i think my god! He loks incredibly like how he looked when i met him!!!!!! :drool: *sigh*

He was wearing ALL BLACK!!!!!!!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool:

He had those dark shades which aren't the huge ones but they're the ones he wore when off-stage&it's the way he looks on that vid, you know when he says Rock n' Roll Doggie!!!!!

OH MY GAAWWWWDD!!!!! I thought i was going to faint from the way he was reacting towards me&i'm telling you: He is such a HUGE flirt&who was it? Wild said i must be hot if B was flirting with me!!!!!! *Helloooo*!!!!!!! :sexywink: :flirt:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom