PLEBA girls party-nothing's better than a happy wife!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
susanp6 said:
Bri - You know there's a few pix of him floating around here&everytime i see them - i think my god! He loks incredibly like how he looked when i met him!!!!!! :drool: *sigh*

He was wearing ALL BLACK!!!!!!!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool:

He had those dark shades which aren't the huge ones but they're the ones he wore when off-stage&it's the way he looks on that vid, you know when he says Rock n' Roll Doggie!!!!!

OH MY GAAWWWWDD!!!!! I thought i was going to faint from the way he was reacting towards me&i'm telling you: He is such a HUGE flirt&who was it? Wild said i must be hot if B was flirting with me!!!!!! *Helloooo*!!!!!!! :sexywink: :flirt:

Susan, you're so lucky to have had that experience. :hug: :hug:

susanp6 said:
Bri - You know there's a few pix of him floating around here&everytime i see them - i think my god! He loks incredibly like how he looked when i met him!!!!!! :drool: *sigh*

He was wearing ALL BLACK!!!!!!!!!! :drool

He had those dark shades which aren't the huge ones but they're the ones he wore when off-stage&it's the way he looks on that vid, you know when he says Rock n' Roll Doggie!!!!!

OH MY GAAWWWWDD!!!!! I thought i was going to faint from the way he was reacting towards me&i'm telling you: He is such a HUGE flirt&who was it? Wild said i must be hot if B was flirting with me!!!!!! *Helloooo*!!!!!!! :sexywink: :flirt:

:drool: :drool:
All black.....

He's such a tease..........details, woman, details...:D

You must be so hot...:sexywink:
I'm all excited for your pic now..:wink:

:hmm:
Did you talk with him?
What about?
What did the others do?
Did you flirt back? :D

Last edited:
Hmmmm Mucca! Depends how physical you mean!!!!!

Well, unfortunately there was no kiss, but the thing is - I reckon that's because i was a complete and utter nervous bloody wreck!!!!!!! :yikes: :yikes: I think he WANTED to!!!!! But you know what???? The thing that happened was, i reckon he never did it cos he sensed that i was so nervous about standing there that he had such kindness&consideration so much that he kind of judged the situation - Know what imean???? But - This is one of the things i was scared about saying - I really think he wanted to kiss me or something cos he was like breathing on me&i felt as if he was like very muchlingering&i was going to totally PHWOARR!!!!!!! Like oh my god this is TOO SEXUAL!!!!!!! :ohmy:

susanp6 said:

Well, unfortunately there was no kiss, but the thing is - I reckon that's because i was a complete and utter nervous bloody wreck!!!!!!! :yikes: :yikes: I think he WANTED to!!!!! But you know what???? The thing that happened was, i reckon he never did it cos he sensed that i was so nervous about standing there that he had such kindness&consideration so much that he kind of judged the situation - Know what imean???? But - This is one of the things i was scared about saying - I really think he wanted to kiss me or something cos he was like breathing on me&i felt as if he was like very muchlingering&i was going to totally PHWOARR!!!!!!! Like oh my god this is TOO SEXUAL!!!!!!! :ohmy:

:flirt: So you are a hottie then :yes:

Mucca! :wave:

In Brooklyn the video-boom came dipping and swinging by me[our area] a bunch of times.
But after having slo-mo'd & still jumped a bunch of times the MTV Jammed vid.... for my head/arm with red jacket, waving.... i guess i was just out of range. Or I can't tell it's me. there are several arms with red, but i know some almost def aren't me because of location too far into the center or too close.

I'm just glad i was there!!!

susanp6 said:

Bono thinks Susan is hot like whoa. :sexywink:

susanp6 said:

Oh God :combust::combust:

Sounds like there wasn't much space between you two, would've been really easy to wrap your arm around a squeeze his arse eh?

Damn it...gotta run...Have to go to a Uni info session :mad:

Later girls! :hug:

What's this Wild? Is Jemma coming to stay with you too??? Are we going to have 4 Pleba girls in your room along with ruff????

You've won the lottery?????

Btw - yes! I had sausage&mash!!!!!

Bri - I don't think it necessarily means i'm hot just cos he flirted a little, i mean he IS like that with ALL women remember????

dazzledbylight said:
Mucca! :wave:

In Brooklyn the video-boom came dipping and swinging by me[our area] a bunch of times.
But after having slo-mo'd & still jumped a bunch of times the MTV Jammed vid.... for my head/arm with red jacket, waving.... i guess i was just out of range. Or I can't tell it's me. there are several arms with red, but i know some almost def aren't me because of location too far into the center or too close.

I'm just glad i was there!!!

:wave:

That's so cool that you got to go the the Brooklyn concert!! :rockon:

OH NO MUCCA!!!!! Wish you weren't going!!!!! :scream: :no:

Hurry back as soon as you can! Glad to see you 're pleased with some detail!!!!!!! :yes: :up:

TTFN :love: Luv ya! :wave:

susanp6 said:

Well, unfortunately there was no kiss, but the thing is - I reckon that's because i was a complete and utter nervous bloody wreck!!!!!!! :yikes: :yikes: I think he WANTED to!!!!! But you know what???? The thing that happened was, i reckon he never did it cos he sensed that i was so nervous about standing there that he had such kindness&consideration so much that he kind of judged the situation - Know what imean???? But - This is one of the things i was scared about saying - I really think he wanted to kiss me or something cos he was like breathing on me&i felt as if he was like very muchlingering&i was going to totally PHWOARR!!!!!!! Like oh my god this is TOO SEXUAL!!!!!!!

:ohmy: :combust: :ohmy::drool:
You two sound like you were close...oh so very close...:drool:

You're my hero :love:

Bye Mucca :hug: :heart:

Hi Dazz!!!! :wave: :hug: All black eh??? V hot looking he was!!!

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Drop-dead fucking gorgeous&SEXY as hell he is&so manly too!!!

*GUH* :combust:

Rite Wild!!!!!! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

How does that work for you meetin us then&who's sleeping where in that case??

susanp6 said:

OMG thats awesome :hyper: :combust:

:heart: susan hes so thoughtful :heart:

I don't know where Jemma's train comes into but we'll see where and what time trains get in

Well Ni will be in the spare room & we'll be in the main bedroom with PC . There'll be a double & Single bed too. Not that i can see us getting much sleep....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom