PLEBA girls party-nothing's better than a happy wife!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bri - I didn't say a damn thing to B, apart from a few squeaks cos that's how wobbly my legs, voice&brain were while standing there in total disbelief!!!!!!! I was going to run away at first&almost never went thru with it - honestly - I was like SO FREACKING OUT!!!!!!!!!! Don't know how i managed to do what i did cos i was so much of a bag of nerves!!!!! :shocked: :shocked:

WildHoney said:

Wel yes Jemma is staying with me :hyper:

Although i don't know about Ruff yet :no::sad:

Jemma what station would you come into?? and what you going to do about a ticket??

trians from bpool normally go into euston train station! then if i wanted to get to twickenham then i'd have to get a connection from waterloo or something

not really thought about it :scratch:

That's awesome! A PLEBA girls house party! :D

Gotta go. :sad: If I'm not back before you head to bed, goodnight to Wild, Susan, and Jemma. :hug: :hug:

See you all later! :wave: :hug:

Jem - I knew you'd go into Euston too, so maybe we can get a similar time of train arrival, buit the thing is what about your bag cos i was avtually thinking i could just take my bag to the concert cos it'll be a v light bag&only for 2 days so i can have my bag in front of me&then be bag-free for 2nd nite!!!!

We can leave at same time on the Mon too!! How exciting&wouldn't it be great if ruff was there too!!!! Poor hubby with us squealing close by! Can you imagine it???? :ohmy: :lol:

susanp6 said:
Jem - I knew you'd go into Euston too, so maybe we can get a similar time of train arrival, buit the thing is what about your bag cos i was avtually thinking i could just take my bag to the concert cos it'll be a v light bag&only for 2 days so i can have my bag in front of me&then be bag-free for 2nd nite!!!!

We can leave at same time on the Mon too!! How exciting&wouldn't it be great if ruff was there too!!!! Poor hubby with us squealing close by! Can you imagine it???? :ohmy: :lol:

He's used to loud squealing :shifty:

Have you not got any tix yet for Twickers Jem? What will yo do when the concert's going on?? Oh....i know! You can listen outside cos i did that at the 2nd nite of Celtic Park actually!!!!

In fact, i'm doing that on the 1st night of Manchester! :hyper:

Bye DG&hope you're back soon!

Been drinking a Stella&just going to get another! :drunk:

You two going to bed soon Wild&Jem??

WildHoney said:

He's used to loud squealing :shifty:
^ :ohmy: :giggle:

Ladies....opinions please......How am I doing on Mr. the Edge?

Hardedge.jpg

:reject:

Hey - just realised we need a new thread in a mo - How about something to do with my U2 meeting???

susanp6 said:

does your train go through Preston? if it does then we might end up on the same train :wink:

i can manage a light bag :uhoh:

nah am sure i can manage to pack as little as possible :yes:

it'll be fab if we can all be there :D i know poor NI :huh:

i'll have to come back sunday though couldn't get mondya off, used up all my annual leave till end of august

DO IT TONITE WILD!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

DO IT!! DO IT!! DO IT FOR MY BONO MEMORIES PLEASE!!!! :hyper: :rockon: :dancing:

Drea said:
Hey Bri, how close are the stages to one another at "Ikeafest"? :wink: If I go I'd be hopping between three it looks like...

Ikeafest :drool:

:laugh:

:hmm:
They aren't miles away from eachother....but still fairly spaced out....
1 and 5 are fairly close usually...
2 is a bit more of a walk
And 3 and 4 clearly are much further away.
Do I help much more than the map? :laugh:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Ikeafest :drool:

:laugh:

:hmm:
They aren't miles away from eachother....but still fairly spaced out....
1 and 5 are fairly close usually...
2 is a bit more of a walk
And 3 and 4 clearly are much further away.
Do I help much more than the map? :laugh:

:laugh: Figured I'd ask someone who'd been there first ;) And also, how close is it to the GO station?

Wild - That's a good one Wild! :yes:

I'll start that up in a minute!

Jem - That's a shame you can't be there both nights! :hug:

I was about to say actually that i'll buy my ticket in a few days and i'll prob get a train maybe leaving at about 9 or 10 in the morning! We'll see so yes it does go thru Preston as it always does! I've been down in London about 8 times! :wink:

Any chance of some sexy B pix and esp HD ones for Wilds' big one?????!!!!!! :ohmy: :drool: :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom