Pleba Girls Party-lookin' for some mother suckin rock and roll!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi Jem&Fly :wave: when do you think you'll go over to Dublin then Jem?

FlyYourKite said:

:hyper: Me too! I'm kind of nervous though...not cause I'm going by myself, but about finding a job being able to pay rent. :lol : This will be an adventure, that's for sure!

you're going by yourself

irish people are so friendly i wouldnt worry about that :wink:

am sure you will find a job no problem, have you done bar/office work, temp jobs like that will prob be best over the summer :yes:

:hmm; when are you going?

i love adventures :love::drool:

i'll be travelling by myself when i go travelling, since none of my friends ahev a sense of adventure :lol:

bonoishot said:

you're going by yourself

irish people are so friendly i wouldnt worry about that :wink :

am sure you will find a job no problem, have you done bar/office work, temp jobs like that will prob be best over the summer :yes :

:hmm; when are you going?

i love adventures :love : :drool :

i'll be travelling by myself when i go travelling, since none of my friends ahev a sense of adventure :lol :

:happy: Well I haven't done bar work...bit of office experience but it was a volunteer thing...most people just pretend they've had experience and then just pick things up :lol:

I'm going right after my exams in April...I was done on the 19th this past year but they can be as late as the 30th. So the beginning of May I'll be there for sure :)

Jem I wish I could come with you :love: I'd love to travel :drool:

and aww that sucks about Dublin but I'm glad you had a good time!

Dis, how old are the kids that you teach? :huh:

sami0201 said:
Jem I wish I could come with you :love: I'd love to travel :drool:

and aww that sucks about Dublin but I'm glad you had a good time!

Dis, how old are the kids that you teach? :huh:

high school:| 14-19

they are soooo bad!!!

What time do you work til Dis? It seems to be around 3 when you get home!

sami0201 said:

:lol: :hug:

what do you teach?

academic support stuff this year...last year was special ed. Its fun and interesting...but sometimes omg:tsk: too much:crazy:

Susan..I go in at 6am..workout until 7:30..my workday starts at 8 and goes too 3.

:wave:

omg....ive had the best night ever! :heart:

We're planning a holiday, and we've gone from random touring through north america....to a log-cabin in north wales :laugh:

I'm so wet though....ive literally been sitting in a bus stop all night...and then a bus driver abducted me :lmao:...she wouldnt let me get off and she wouldnt let my friends on and then she threw me off two stops early!

Was so funny though :lmao:

*thinks about how much random crap she tells pleabans*

:D

FlyYourKite said:

:lmao: And one of these kids puked on you?? They should be in control of their bodily functions by then. :angry:

:lol:

omg no..not on me:barf: it was another classroom.

Yuk! I hate to even get up at 6, never mind have to be anywhere at 6! :yuck: i am sooooo glad i don't have to be up at that time!

Oooooh, maybe the tiiiiiiiiime is riiiiiight....Oooooooh, maaaaaaaybeeee toniiiiiiiiiight....

I....will be with you again.......

:rockon:

Can't get that song out of my head. :)

Howdy girls. :hug: :wave:

FlyYourKite said:

:happy: Well I haven't done bar work...bit of office experience but it was a volunteer thing...most people just pretend they've had experience and then just pick things up :lol:

:lmao:

I'm going right after my exams in April...I was done on the 19th this past year but they can be as late as the 30th. So the beginning of May I'll be there for sure :)

wow you do your exams early! omg thats not that long off really :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom