Pleba Girls Party: It's not just what you have, but how you use it..rhythm and motion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WildHoney said:
I have to go :scream:

My eyelids are really heavy and there's a rather horny irishman in the bed so i better go make use of him :drool: :shifty:

Have fun i know i will :lol:

:kiss:

Wild...:sad: Have a lovely evening...are you and Ni going to play board games?:angel: :shifty: I'll talk to you later!:hug:

Jem - I saw your link :) But that one says that it was made around 1988... which is wierd. Because the one I have, its from 2001 or 2002 and they are reminiscing about the album.

I liked the Chicago Vertigo DVD :shrug: I thought it was really good - better than Boston by far :up:

Bye Wild :hug: Have fun :sexywink:

Thora - I'm about the same, thanks for asking :huh:

It's nice to hear you had a good talk with your dad :heart:

~BrightestStar~ said:
Thora! :hug:

omg, someone's screen name in pleba is hornbag :lmao:!!

I have never seen the greatness that is RR.
I fail as a fan:sad:

I've only seen stills.
Mostly of Bono's bum :mac:

:lol:

Bono is at his very best in RR :up: he's just... so totally and utterly Bono :lol: very bouncy and enthusiastic and excited and sexy.... you get the idea :)

Sad_Girl said:

Brit - Live DVD my favorite is Red Rocks ncredible energy, enthusiasm, just wow :love :

U2 DVD in general I'm such a Rattle and Hum fanatic :heart :

^ OMG :love: Both of those DVD's. :love::bow:

Zoo TV. :combust:

Slane. :combust:

Boston. :drool:

Chicago. Kinda like it as ive been to that venue. :lmao: Oh and Khelia gets to dance with B on it. :cute:

Sad_Girl said:
I liked the Chicago Vertigo DVD :shrug: I thought it was really good - better than Boston by far :up:

Bye Wild :hug: Have fun :sexywink:

Thora - I'm about the same, thanks for asking :huh:

I've only seen one performance from Boston that I can think of, and that was "Walk On" I thought it was:drool: I like Chicago, and I think they sound great (but not on the RR or Slane, or ZOO level), but I was not impressed with the crowd. They seemed kinda:yawn: That pissed me off because they were at a frickin' U2 show. LOL. I've heard the Milan crowd was much better.

Sad_Girl said:

:yes: I'm really close with my parents - my dad especially, so it was so nice to finally talk. I'm such a Daddy's girl. :lol: They live about 2 hours away from me, and we're all busy at different times, so it can be hard to connect occasionally. I think the next time I'll be able to see them is Thanksgiving, so we were beginning to talk about that as well. :)

Hi Bri, Britt and Jem! :hug:

Sad_Girl said:

Bono is at his very best in RR :up: he's just... so totally and utterly Bono :lol: very bouncy and enthusiastic and excited and sexy.... you get the idea :)

:lol::love:

I really must get my hands on it :hmm:

Bouncy bono :cute:
Sounds like a childrens toy....:giggle:

I wish I could get my hands on a boot of the one Argentina (I think it was) Vertigo show I saw. It was shown live online as a webcast, and it was amazing. Especially AIWIY :love:

Babydoll said:
Thanks SG :hug:

Britt, how was dinner?

Hey! Dinner was :drool: My grandma (and my mom, but she hasn't been cooking lately) make the best homemade spaghetti sauce in the world. I was so thrilled, it was actually pathetic. :reject:

Currently Listening: "Into The Heart"/U2

ThoraSEB said:

:yes: I'm really close with my parents - my dad especially, so it was so nice to finally talk. I'm such a Daddy's girl. :lol: They live about 2 hours away from me, and we're all busy at different times, so it can be hard to connect occasionally. I think the next time I'll be able to see them is Thanksgiving, so we were beginning to talk about that as well. :)

Hi Bri, Britt and Jem! :hug:

I'm extremely close to my parents as well; but since Mark and I decided to live seperately and I started spending the majority of my money on my U2 habit :reject: I've been living with them, again. Sometimes I feel like I should hate it, but I just don't. I love my folks, even when we don't see eye to eye, they're some of the best people I know in the world. :heart:

~BrightestStar~ said:

I wish I could get my hands on a boot of the one Argentina (I think it was) Vertigo show I saw. It was shown live online as a webcast, and it was amazing. Especially AIWIY :love:

I can help you with that! :shifty:

Hi Weldy! :hug:

Babydoll said:
Jem - I saw your link :) But that one says that it was made around 1988... which is wierd. Because the one I have, its from 2001 or 2002 and they are reminiscing about the album.

Its the same DVD as they're reminiscing about the old album mine mine too. :yes:

All the old/archived footage they show will be from the late 80's, though the DVD has newer interviews ( i think, i haven't watched it in a while). I do remember Brian Eno talking about how they nearly lost one of the master tapes from the JT recordings. :yikes::| :lol:

Sad_Girl said:

I'm extremely close to my parents as well; but since Mark and I decided to live seperately and I started spending the majority of my money on my U2 habit :reject: I've been living with them, again. Sometimes I feel like I should hate it, but I just don't. I love my folks, even when we don't see eye to eye, they're some of the best people I know in the world. :heart:

That's great that you have a good relationship with them! :up:

Hi Wayne! :D

U2isthebest said:

I've only seen one performance from Boston that I can think of, and that was "Walk On" I thought it was:drool: I like Chicago, and I think they sound great (but not on the RR or Slane, or ZOO level), but I was not impressed with the crowd. They seemed kinda:yawn: That pissed me off because they were at a frickin' U2 show. LOL. I've heard the Milan crowd was much better.

According to people who went to the May and September Chicago shows, the Spetember crowd were alot better.

bonoishot said:

Its the same DVD as they're reminiscing about the old album mine mine too. :yes:

All the old/archived footage they show will be from the late 80's, though the DVD has newer interviews ( i think, i haven't watched it in a while). I do remember Brian Eno talking about how they nearly lost one of the master tapes from the JT recordings. :yikes::| :lol:

Oh ok :) I see what you mean :)

bonoishot said:

According to people who went to the May and September Chicago shows, the Spetember crowd were alot better.

I think I've heard that. The DVD was from September though wasn't it? If that was the better crowd, I'd hate to see the one in May:yikes:

SG - remember me telling you about my kitty the other day? Let's just say if he was here right now, I would have thrown him in trash can, slammed the lid on and left it on the street for the garbage people to take away. Grrr.....:angry:

Back
Top Bottom