Pleba Girls Party: I want to be with you night and day...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:

:lmao: Damn Drea, always getting in the way of me and Larry :grumpy: :wink:

I love it, really! :hug: I was just screwing around with it as an excuse to keep staring at it and daydreaming :drool:

:hug:

You love me now, but wait until you find yourself snuggling with oscar the grouch. :laugh:

But if you want to see yourself somewhere in particular, I'm willing to try. :)

~BrightestStar~ said:

:hug:

You love me now, but wait until you find yourself snuggling with oscar the grouch. :laugh:

But if you want to see yourself somewhere in particular, I'm willing to try. :)

:) Oscar the grouch :drool:

And thats ok, like I said, I was just playing. Unless you have a picture of Larry's bedroom :sexywink:

... and if you do, how did you get it? :grumpy: :lol:

~BrightestStar~ said:

You had canadian smarties Sami? :hyper:
Aren't they yummy and colourful? :happy:

I like m&m's better :lol: But we were in this mall and there was a stand with candies from the world and i saw them and I had to buy them!! :lol: do you know what they taste like? reception sticks!! I don't know if you've ever had but they are like sticks that old people keep on their coffee tables like a candy with chocolate on the outside!!

OMG my cousin is the weirdest person ever

:lmao: :lmao:

Last edited:
~BrightestStar~ said:
Weldy isn't a badly drawn 2-dimensional character who swears alot on tv?!? :shocked:

Kenny is the one with the hoodie on....always talking like he was an offspring of that Charlie Brown teacher....he always gets killed until the creaters decided that the joke was wearing a bit too thing.

Cartman is the one that you are thinking of....and even though I don't swear as much as him....I am fat and do like my Cheezy Poofs!

Sad_Girl said:

:) Oscar the grouch :drool:

And thats ok, like I said, I was just playing. Unless you have a picture of Larry's bedroom :sexywink:

... and if you do, how did you get it? :grumpy: :lol:

that reminds me- I was being stalkerish the other day :reject: and looking at pictures of Bono's/Edge's homes on webshots

the place the guy thought was Bono's gardens/backyard were absolutely gorgeous :drool:

Please don't have me committed :scream: :lol:

sami0201 said:

that reminds me- I was being stalkerish the other day :reject: and looking at pictures of Bono's/Edge's homes on webshots

the place the guy thought was Bono's gardens/backyard were absolutely gorgeous :drool:

Please don't have me committed :scream: :lol:

It seems like Bono would indeed have a gorgeous garden. :wink:

My reaction to your cousin's short film: "There's five minutes of my life I wish I could have back."

jobob said:

It seems like Bono would indeed have a gorgeous garden. :wink:

My reaction to your cousin's short film: "There's five minutes of my life I wish I could have back."

:lol: I know! :tsk:

there is no explanation for that unless he was not all there when he made it :wink:

He is seriously the weirdest person I know :lmao:

~BrightestStar~ said:
To those on diets, cover thine ears....or err....eyes.

I'm having a chocolate sundae with fudge and sprinkles :drool: :drool: :drool:

:whistle: I want candy ...

but I too ought to be on a diet.

and Goodnight, Sarah

sami0201 said:

I just had a cup of Honey Bunches of Oats :drool:

and a Mallomar :shh:

I am SO sick of Mallomars :yuck: Sarah spelled out Happy Birthday Mom on the kitchen table with Mallomars on my birthday, and it took like 8 boxes. :ohmy: We were eating them for a couple of months...

VintagePunk said:

I am SO sick of Mallomars :yuck: Sarah spelled out Happy Birthday Mom on the kitchen table with Mallomars on my birthday, and it took like 8 boxes. :ohmy: We were eating them for a couple of months...

:lol: :love:

I'd get sick of them too! but we don't get them often :drool:

Back
Top Bottom