PLEBA girls party-having fun with 40 foot May poles!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:

I'd really like to see my hubby (6'1" tall and maybe 160 pounds, more likely 150 pounds) and Bono together on his motorcycle (a little crotch rocket Suzuki) :lmao:

SG's husband to Bono: "Come with me, sir, it's a matter of Homeland Security."

Takes Bono to Plebans. On his motorcycle.

:lmao:

Oh, yeah.....I guess I haven't even been around to tell you guys about it.
Very strange....

1. Ok, so she loves the guy, I guess....But he looks like he is a good 20 years older than her. And I guess he has a few heart problems

:hmm:

2. She waits till 10 days before the wedding to ask me to cut the cake, THEN orders it :eyebrow:

3. At the reception, they cut the cake and take the picture.....THEN she comes over to me and says "I guess you should cut the cake now. There's a flower on the table for you :huh: ( Oh, maybe, just maybe I might have wanted to have that on at saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay the WEDDING!!!! And maybe had my picture taken in front of the cake wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiith the Bride and Groom? )

4. I ask where the box is for the top layer. She looks at me with the most confused look, "why?".
:huh:
I just said " Get the box and I'll get it ready for you to take home"
And where the hell was the cake maker?
No instruction whatsoever. I had to just poke around to find the sticks and platforms.

5. My friend and I cut the cake and no one comes up to get any. Then this lady creeps up behind me and says " We thought maybe you would serve it" SERVE IT? WTF? Nothing else was served. It was a buffet......:shifty: with mac n cheese :eyebrow: as one of the 2 "vegetables" and for the toast, we had to send someone from each table to get the bottle of "sparkling juice" from the kitchen.
But sure.....I'm gonna SERVE the cake
So, I said "Nope, you're on your own for this cake, sweetheart" and smiled and just kept cutting.

6. I've never seen such a cake eating bunch in all my life :lol:
Once they figured out that they were to serve themselves, there was a continuous line and not a slice left.

....:shifty: Ok, so I cut the pieces a bit too big out of spite, but REALLY!!! The WHOLE 3 tiered cake plus a 6 inch high chocolate sheet cake ( and who the hell makes a sheet cake 6 inches high?)

Ok, I'm done :D

Sami I love that dress! Its so pretty! I want pictures of you in it. :) :drool:

GG that wedding sounds too funny. I think its rude though of them to expect you to serve it. Good on ya for telling them to get a life. :lol:

Russty Cat said:

GG that wedding sounds too funny. I think its rude though of them to expect you to serve it. Good on ya for telling them to get a life. :lol:

Thanks! :drool: Me too. :wink: Of course I'll post pics!

:lol: GG

sami0201 said:

OMG your hubby must be a stick!! :ohmy: :lol:

not the newest picture - with everything going on the past couple of years, he's lost a little weight - (He weighed a little over 160 here) but you get the idea :wink:

oh and please don't quote as I'll be taking this back down

:camera:

Last edited:
And that "obey" shit :lol:

We had a very stern conversation with our pastor about this, and I'll be darned if he didn't say it just out of habit :lol: You should have seen the look on Pastor Willies face!! OOPS!!
I just snerked at him and repeated it.

And OOPS! If I haven't broken that vow 5 or 6 times a day :lmao:

sami0201 said:

:drool:

I want him to tour with the E Street Band again. :scream:

Just one last time! That's all I need! :scream:

(I'm lying through my teeth, of course.)

But in the meantime, I can't wait to see the new band this summer.

:wink:

jobob said:

Just one last time! That's all I need! :scream:

(I'm lying through my teeth, of course.)

But in the meantime, I can't wait to see the new band this summer.

:wink:

I know! :scream: I've never seen them. :sad:

My mom won't go see the new band. :grumpy: What kind of fan does she think she is? :madwife:

Bye Russty :hug:

Russty Cat said:

Sami, you'll look so good in that dress ...

GG: What kinda messed-up wedding was that? :huh:

:lol: Thanks Russty :eek:

Have a nice dinner :wave:

GG - I hate weddings - I really dread them - and if I had been in your shoes I swear people would have gone home wearing that cake! :lmao:

jobob said:

Sami, you'll look so good in that dress ...

GG: What kinda messed-up wedding was that? :huh:

The whole thing is just odd....

Don't get me wrong :no: I'm so happy for her, its just that she has changed a lot since she decided to marry him :shrug:
She usually has short, spikey, wacky, fun hair, but for the wedding she let it grow out a little and curled it all over and she kinda looked like 'mommy hair' :huh:

Sad_Girl said:
:lol: Thanks Russty :eek:

Have a nice dinner :wave:

GG - I hate weddings - I really dread them - and if I had been in your shoes I swear people would have gone home wearing that cake! :lmao:

Do you know how hard it is to cut wedding cake and get it all over your fingers and NOT LICK your fingers????????

Conrol GG, Control!!!!

:hug: Hi Thora :wave:

Thanks :eek: that was a couple years back, but neither of has changed that much (Except for my hair - which I have cut and colored and styled a few million ways :wink: ) and I put on some weight :reject: but I'm working on getting rid of that now... if I could get back down below 150# I'd be SOOO happy :drool:

Back
Top Bottom