PLEBA girls party-having fun with 40 foot May poles!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sami0201 said:

:lmao:

She's just a die-hard Bruce AND the E Street Band fan, and that's it. :angry: I would have loved to see him.

I love Bruce and the E Street Band, too. But I love seeing Bruce in concert. With or without the E Streeters.

Okay, enough of that. This is a U2 board.

Hello, Thora and Molly Bloom.

Molly, I don't think I've seen you before. I'm jobob -- otherwise known as Jo or Joanne.

jobob said:

I love Bruce and the E Street Band, too. But I love seeing Bruce in concert. With or without the E Streeters.

Okay, enough of that. This is a U2 board.

Hello, Thora and Molly Bloom.

Molly, I don't think I've seen you before. I'm jobob -- otherwise known as Jo or Joanne.

hello joanne,
yes i am a newbie to be sure :D
i saw the e street band many years
ago and it was a great show

ThoraSEB said:
:yes: I would love to be below 150 lbs! Hopefully one day. :)

I weighed 96 pounds the day I graduated high school - I was just over a hundred when I got married at age 21 - at age 29 somehow I have hit 170 # :crack: :madwife:

Sad_Girl said:

I weighed 96 pounds the day I graduated high school - I was just over a hundred when I got married at age 21 - at age 29 somehow I have hit 170 # :crack: :madwife:

i am sure you are lovely just like you are!!!

I'd rather not even start to discuss my weight. :no:

Except to say the number itself isn't so bad when you consider I'm five-foot-eight ...

Okay, it is that bad. :sad:

jobob said:
I'd rather not even start to discuss my weight. :no:

Except to say the number itself isn't so bad when you consider I'm five-foot-eight ...

Okay, it is that bad. :sad:

but weight is just a number... it doesnt take in to account body shape and structure...
i am sure you are lovely too!

I'm not as self conscious about my appearance as I am concerned - it just seems like such a dramatic change. I have a tiny frame, and carrying around the extra weight, I'm just uncomfortable

I was less confident about my appearance until I met Adam :love: he smiled at me so nice and looked at me the way guys used to look at me before I got married :happy: since that day it's been less about how I look and more about how I feel.

Sad_Girl said:
I'm not as self conscious about my appearance as I am concerned - it just seems like such a dramatic change. I have a tiny frame, and carrying around the extra weight, I'm just uncomfortable

I was less confident about my appearance until I met Adam :love: he smiled at me so nice and looked at me the way guys used to look at me before I got married :happy: since that day it's been less about how I look and more about how I feel.

that is great! and it IS about how you feel!
i get very insecure about my looks sometimes
like right now i havent been able to walk my dogs for a couple of days because i have been sick and i just feel icky about it!!

ThoraSEB said:
Awww - that must have been a great feeling, SG! :cute: Adam sounds so wonderful. :love:

:yes: he did wonders for my confidence! :lol: he was so sweet. And he thought I was 'cute' as in funny type of cute. At least, that was the impression I got from the way he chuckled at me and smiled at me. Looked back over his shoulder at me when he walked away :happy:

Sami :lol:

Sad_Girl said:

:yes: he did wonders for my confidence! :lol: he was so sweet. And he thought I was 'cute' as in funny type of cute. At least, that was the impression I got from the way he chuckled at me and smiled at me. Looked back over his shoulder at me when he walked away :happy:

:happy: :love:

:hug:

Sad_Girl said:

woo hoo!!! that is so sweet! i wonder if he realised how much that lifted your spirits?!

Molly Bloom said:

that is great! and it IS about how you feel!
i get very insecure about my looks sometimes
like right now i havent been able to walk my dogs for a couple of days because i have been sick and i just feel icky about it!!

Oh, yeah, it's hard to go out feeling like that. Luckily, living in a really rural area makes that a little easier for me in those situations - but being away from people for longer periods of time makes it more difficult to get back into any sort of social setting

jobob said:
SG: Thanks. :hug:

And Adam thought you were cute! :love:

Of course, I was talking to myself sort of at the time he looked back and smiled at me. But those blue eyes! :love:

I doubt he understood much of what i said the whole time I was talking SOOO fast :reject:

circa1992 said:

:lol: Pete just sang it. :drool:

He was sitting on the floor at Rachel's knees because all the chairs were taken, while his brother was singing. And it wasn't meant to be public or anything but Rachel was just like absently rubbing his back, and he just leaned over and kissed her thigh. It was just so cute. :cute: It was like a private moment.

Molly Bloom said:

woo hoo!!! that is so sweet! i wonder if he realised how much that lifted your spirits?!

I think they might understand, to an extent. But I don't think the boys can actually understand how much just making a simple gesture or just giving someone a hug or speaking to them for a minute can kind of change someone's life. :heart:

Molly Bloom said:

I hope so. :love: I really hope he knows what a difference he makes; being as polite and sweet and wonderful as he is.

I'm still a bit upset at having just missed meeting Larry :sad: But I couldn't have asked for a better moment with Adam

I'm totally twitterpated with him :love:

I told him that I hoped they all knew how important their music was to people. I'm glad to have gotten that chance. I know I was speaking clearly and not drooling at that point :lol:

Last edited:
Sad_Girl said:

I hope so. :love: I really hope he knows what a difference he makes; being as polite and sweet and wonderful as he is.

I'm still a bit upset at having just missed meeting Larry :sad: But I couldn't have asked for a better moment with Adam

I'm totally twitterpated with him :love:
i bet he must know a wee bit... but i think it would be overwhelming if they knew exactly how they affected people...

:yes: I have to agree, Molly. It would be hard to live with that kind of influence over people you don't know. I just hope they all know that they are loved and respected for the things they've done

Back
Top Bottom