Pleba Girls Party - Good Vibrations

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
aaawww--- money issue or tiredness?

I've picked out

City of Ember
The Duchess
Eagle Eye

I heard you say you went running in your wet bathing suit....:scratch:....
I assumeunder other clothes?? just how warm or not was it out there?

It's all part of the triathlon training. For the swim/run thing, I have a sports bra under my suit (stoopid boobs) and throw shorts on over the bottom. For the actual tri I'll do all three events in the same clothes: Sports Bra under swim top (sporty speedo variety, not 'decorative' or bikini) and then 'tri-shorts' which are like bike shorts but they dry really fast so they should be dry by the time I run (it's a swim/bike/run). Only 3 weeks away now! :yikes: My parents are flying out to see me!!! :hyper:

I haven't heard of any of those movies :reject:

Ah! sounds like a good tri & practice clothing set up!

AH--of course!! 80F & 90ishF-- away from the shoreline the middle of the country tends to stay warmer longer...

The Dutchess
and City of Ember are just coming out, Eagle Eye is about 2 weeks on?

I love it-- your folks flying out to see you!:hyper: :heart:

As far as not seeing movies goes? I guess it's because, on the rare night when MrZ and I go out, we like to be able to talk to eachother, so we usually just go to dinner somewhere. And when we're home, it seems like there's usually something on TV, like the Discovery channel, CNN or House re-runs, that we'll watch :lol:

I love it-- your folks flying out to see you!

i know :cute: I had a really crummy race a couple weeks ago and told my mom about it. She said "I would've been on the sidelines cheering anyway!" My dad, ever the sarcastic one, says in the background "I'm only coming if you plan on winning!" Of course he was kidding. He'll be at the finish line, crying, when I cross it, even if I'm the last one. :love:

As far as not seeing movies goes? I guess it's because, on the rare night when MrZ and I go out, we like to be able to talk to eachother, so we usually just go to dinner somewhere. And when we're home, it seems like there's usually something on TV, like the Discovery channel, CNN or House re-runs, that we'll watch :lol:

oh, well, that's not a bad thing.....since you talk to each other & it IS dinner out! And at least you all find something interesting to waTCH ON TV.
You'll hopefully go back to some movies in theater viewing after your triathlon.

i know :cute: I had a really crummy race a couple weeks ago and told my mom about it. She said "I would've been on the sidelines cheering anyway!" My dad, ever the sarcastic one, says in the background "I'm only coming if you plan on winning!" Of course he was kidding. He'll be at the finish line, crying, when I cross it, even if I'm the last one. :love:

aaaaawwwww yay! :applaud::heart:
I've cheered on the NYC Marathon runners near to when they enter Central Park--- it so uplifting( even if it's nothing I'd go for)>
Tho I have wanted from time to time to walk the whole length of Manhattan! 12ish miles

aaaaawwwww yay! :applaud::heart:
I've cheered on the NYC Marathon runners near to when they enter Central Park--- it so uplifting( even if it's nothing I'd go for)>
Tho I have wanted from time to time to walk the whole length of Manhattan! 12ish miles

I hope you know what a great thing you're doing cheering on the runners! It really is a boost when you're getting tired or frustrated, even when you don't know who's cheering, it still means a lot.

How's the art coming?

Stalking finding Zooey in two threads :wink:

MAybe we'll finish this thread tonight :hyper:

:scratch: How do you type out the "strike out" word(s) effect??
I could/did such things on an electric typewriter

ooohh.......new thread....*wants to come up with a title*

"When Bono looks at you.........."

"The eyes of Bono upon you......."

:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:
INSPIRED BY>>> I've been drooling over the later pics on the "Bono in NYC Thread
OMG the photo on page 42 !!!!!!

So that's the 2nd time you've mentioned this p.42 pic. I'm going to have to have a look-see for myself.

ETA: is it the one with the fan? Where he's looking sort of seriously right into the camera?

I hope you know what a great thing you're doing cheering on the runners! It really is a boost when you're getting tired or frustrated, even when you don't know who's cheering, it still means a lot.
How's the art coming?

yeah, I sort of know that, and that's why i go do it..help them get across that line when they're sssooooo close!

Art... pretty good. :) I'm working on a quite belated B-D card for my sis. I got a whole section done.... then I tangented into a piece - blowing up a little section of it- and went off working on that for 2 months.
SO now since I'm seeing her on Sat night I want to try and finish it for her.
I started working on it again on Mon.

yeah, I sort of know that, and that's why i go do it..help them get across that line when they're sssooooo close!

Art... pretty good. :) I'm working on a quite belated B-D card for my sis. I got a whole section done.... then I tangented into a piece - blowing up a little section of it- and went off working on that for 2 months.
SO now since I'm seeing her on Sat night I want to try and finish it for her.
I started working on it again on Mon.

WOW! 2 months? I have the attention span of a gnat - I could never do it. I bet you have a great eye for detail.

So that's the 2nd time you've mentioned this p.42 pic. I'm going to have to have a look-see for myself.

ETA: is it the one with the fan? Where he's looking sort of seriously right into the camera?

HHmmm I thinkthe fan has a smile.
B has slightly lowered his head..... so his eyes are slightly looking at you through his lashes. :drool::drool::drool:

WOW! 2 months? I have the attention span of a gnat - I could never do it. I bet you have a great eye for detail.

:giggle: I do!!!

sometimes my art teacher sez " too much"....

I do some pieces that have less detail, or even really starkish one on occasion. :D it depends on piece and subject matter /or emotions I might want to evoke out of it.

Still have yet to see your work, Daz my dear! Maybe someday :sigh:

I gotta go get some errands run but I may be back later. If I don't see you thanks for coming out to play today :hug:

I see how it is, Carlos. Wait 'til I'm about to accomplish something useful before you get here :madwife:

Oh Wild :hug: Damnit!!!!! So I guess the tablets didn't work. At least now you can get a referral to someone who might actually know what the F is going on!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom