Pleba Girls Party - Good Vibrations

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OH...... I'll probably be in FYM /election threads A LOT :crack::crazy::giggle: until after the (usa) Election ........
SO>>>>>.......

....if you want my attention here ON WEEKDAYS in PGP- and it's between 3PM < sometimes even between 1:30P - 2:30 PM >, and at least 5:30PM, sometimes 7-7:30PM......

...... Please DEFINITELY:yes: CHECK the McCain/ Palin/ Debates Threads <or any new OBama > Threads .........

..... Active Users list at the bottom to see if I'm there, and pop in tell me you're in PLEBA , and I'll come over. :yes: :hug: :D

:D :D

Ooh, Daz, thanks for the 'Find Daz On Interference' handbook! :wink: I'm taking tomorrow off to get a new water heater installed and maybe have a doctor's appt. and maybe, just maybe, have a little time to myself. If all works out, I'll come find you! :hyper:

Ni saw Jamie yesterday and he gave NI some paintings

NI: Wow are they for me?
Jamie: NO Auntie Theresa
NI: You done one for me
Jamie: No all Auntie Theresa's :grumpy:

:cute: :heart:

09102008174.jpg

09102008175.jpg

:lmao: Poor Ni!!!
Nice paintings :cute:

I should feel used right now, but I don't! :D I love how my parents are using me to do errands for them with the car. My mom needed some stuff to be brought to school(she's a teacher) and called me since she was there by bike, if I wanted to bring it. Well, yea, sure. Any opportunity to drive! :love:

:lmao: Poor Ni!!!
Nice paintings :cute:

I should feel used right now, but I don't! :D I love how my parents are using me to do errands for them with the car. My mom needed some stuff to be brought to school(she's a teacher) and called me since she was there by bike, if I wanted to bring it. Well, yea, sure. Any opportunity to drive! :love:

At least it's giving you a chance to drive :D

I'm home in the middle of the day :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: I have 50,000 things on my list to do today but I just wanna bask in the quiet of an empty house and no work!!!!!

yup :yes: :crazy: :yikes:

your PM sudenly popped up and i rushed over.....

I hadn't gotten to FYM b/c I was looking at movie descriptions-in another window - my sis & I hanging out Sat night. :D

and I was also looking at the newer Bono Pics in Bono in NEw York thread......there's a pic on Pg 42 :ohmy::ohmy: :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

OOH - going to see a movie? Jealous! I haven't seen a movie in what seems like years! WE just don't go to see them or rent them anymore, I don't know why. Occasionally we'll take my son to see something but that doesn't really count. What do you want to see?

and we're having some *gorgeous* sunnnyish & 70 - 75F days !!!:love::love::drool::drool::drool::drool:

aw, sounds real nice! again with the jealous! We're still getting up to high 80's or even mid 90's during the day. Evenings/mornings are great though.

I got up early today to enjoy a bikeride in the cool and got a flat :madwife: 2nd time that's happened!! Fortunately, I had the cell and Mr.Z and the little one (still in jammies) came to pick me up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom