Pleba Girls Party - getting ready for a BIG one

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:
Well, I have a long day ahead of me tomorrow; lots of stuff anticipated, including seeing the doctor early in the morning :yuck:

I'm sure I'll be around tomorrow night, I'll need my girls (and boy :wink: ) to make me smile

:hug: talk to you guys soon :heart: thanks for being ... well, you! :love:

:hug::heart:
Sweet dreams hun. Take care, and know that my fancy pants are always up for a lil dancin. :wink:

:dance:

Luv ya hun.

Sweet dreams SG! :hug: :heart: I hope the appointment goes well tomorrow.

The baby just woke up so I have to go do my mommy thing. See ya all tomorrow. :wave: :hug:

Sad_Girl said:

EdgeFamily.jpg

:cute: :love:

The new addition :hug:

ruffian said:
yeah, i got into with Axver, who threw a tantrum about how many shows I've attended---said he couldn't imagine I was doing a good job at work with missing so much (he has no idea that I had 9 months off work last year.) He's really such an annoying little shit. I honestly thought he was kidding about slamming the number of shows I've been to!

Axver :madwife: :shame: :tsk:

Jealousy :|

Good morning girls :wave:

Where is everyone! :( I got bad news this morning. We didn't get the house, so we are back to square one again. This really sucks! :sad:

Thanks Diane. :hug: I'm sure its all going to work out, I just didn't think it would be this hard to get everything worked out. There are no more houses that we want for sale right now. So we will have to wait. We may end up having to sell this place and rent something for a month or two up there.

Back
Top Bottom