PLEBA Girls Party - Cardiff and Live 8 and PLEBAns, Oh My!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Alright...I don't want to go. I'm having too much fun. *makes scene and screams like a 3 year old child* :rant:

But I need to get sufficient sleep if I'm going to survive the 9 hour shift tomorrow. :yuck: Night everyone! :hug: Sweat dreams.

Hug B for me, Wild. Have fun!! :hug:

After looking at some tour pics, I keep having images of him biting my hand/arm/wrist....:drool:

.....I want him to bite other places, too...:mac: ....but that's just my smutty, evil persona talking. :lol:

The Bono is depressed thread had me pissed off at first and now I'm just laughing! I swear people can be so flippin nutty. I don't know whether to hit them with a flip flop or hit them with a flip flop. Choices, choices. :wink:

FlyYourKite said:
Alright...I don't want to go. I'm having too much fun. *makes scene and screams like a 3 year old child* :rant:

But I need to get sufficient sleep if I'm going to survive the 9 hour shift tomorrow. :yuck: Night everyone! :hug: Sweat dreams.

Night :sad: :sad: :hug:

September!!! :hyper:

Russty Cat said:
The Bono is depressed thread had me pissed off at first and now I'm just laughing! I swear people can be so flippin nutty. I don't know whether to hit them with a flip flop or hit them with a flip flop. Choices, choices. :wink:

It's pointless to try to reason with the insane. :wink:

Dazz :hug: I am so impressed with you now. You always seem so together! I would never have known. Gosh its so nice to know sometimes that I'm not the only one who has dealt with depression and illnesses in my life. I could just give ya a big old squishy hug!!! :heart:

My brother who is mentally ill lives in a place similar to you. He is in a house though with quite a few roommates and someone who is kind of the dorm monitor to make sure that no one hurts themselves. It works well for him, because he is more independent, but he can't stand his roommate, cuz its a 60 year old guy who snores like darth vader! :lol:

Dazz :hug: Life is a challenge. It seems to me that you're dealing pretty well, facing up to the things which have happened in your life. It's not the past that matters, but the future, and how much we can make of the present. :D

I also know how difficult it is often to talk about the hard times. I'm glad you can share them with us, and that you're here for us to share with as well

VintagePunk said:
I'm having fun in the depression thread. :wink:

Night Sg, hope your headache feels better!! :hug: :hug:

Night Ely!! :hug:

Russty?? :(

I'm just feeling stressed about all the stuff that needs to be done before my inlaws show up this weekend. I get to the point where everything gets so bad and so overwhelming I just freak out. This is exactly how the insomina started years ago. One freak out night and I had insomnia for a year. ARGH! That was a fun time. Luckily I have sleeping pills now, so I'll take some tonight and I'm sure by morning things will seem better.

Russty Cat said:

I'm just feeling stressed about all the stuff that needs to be done before my inlaws show up this weekend. I get to the point where everything gets so bad and so overwhelming I just freak out. This is exactly how the insomina started years ago. One freak out night and I had insomnia for a year. ARGH! That was a fun time. Luckily I have sleeping pills now, so I'll take some tonight and I'm sure by morning things will seem better.

Awww. :hug: I feel as though I'm in the same position. I have a ton to do this week, and instead of getting down to work, I'm rebelling, and doing nothing. The result will be me rushing around at the last minute, trying to pack it all in. :|

lol VP thats exactly me! Friday night I will have a freak out melt down I'm sure.

The thing that really isn't helping is that I have a damn fever again and feel like crap. I have a feeling I have another lung or kidney infection. I'm drugged up to the hilt so hopefully by the weekend things will be better. I swear I just feel like I go in circles lately. I get an infection, get more meds, start to feel better, do to much, and then start the whole process over again. Its so much easier to do this during the winter when its cold! :lol:

Welcome back Dazz! :hug:

I'm watching Rattle and Hum and the part where Larry is talking about seeing Elvis' grave just always gets to me! Its so sad. :( :hug:

Russty Cat said:
Dazz :hug: I am so impressed with you now. You always seem so together! I would never have known. Gosh its so nice to know sometimes that I'm not the only one who has dealt with depression and illnesses in my life. I could just give ya a big old squishy hug!!! :heart:

i was in such a hurry to get something down quik but nuanced....i should have said
I live in a regular apt boilding. not a residence...our social workers feild office happnes to be a block away,,, SOme apts b are several blocks away.

this model is called "scattered site housing" it's the next step above a residence [sounds like what your brother is in].

I worked for about 18 yrs before i got sick.
This yeaR- i was previously aproved from sept - nov 04 to look for the to-p level of supoti housing where i will be by my self [at last] and I turn the rent check over to the agabecy instead of having a weekly stipend given to me everyweek after they'ed taken out their rent/local phone/electricty .

so i;m geting the documentation done to set up for another aproval to gpo to various aghebcies to se what's available

I turned down 2 apts last time two cery dissrerent resons...now if i could of had the best features of both I might of taken one....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom