Pleba Girls Party: B's got the best moves, he takes me again and again...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You guys want rid of me?

I said soon not now ladies :wink:

:lol:

Only kidding, I'm gonna try get a good nights sleep and I'll report in at about 12 *my time* with the outcome :lol:

Before I go , what time is that for everyone?

~BrightestStar~ said:

Hey Dazz!! :hug:
I didn't get a chance to ask the other night, what do you sketch? :)

Bri! :hug: thanks for asking :D

well i do some sketching from life {not that much}- landscapes, flowers, sometimes people/crowd scenes at Special Events {esp since i don't always have a camera, i get some concrete I-was-there memories from my sketching.}

A lot of that above type of sketching goes into my memory and files as resource/reference 'materials.

Then I use my very vivid imagination to make up scenes...landscapes, cityscapes, sky scapes, my own "special events" crowds.

Sometimes i've done drawings [& paintings in past, soon again i hope] based on parts of stories i love-- that's Illustration.

And I've sketched some of my fav bands over the years particularly...The Who, Bruce & E str. PATTI SMITH BAND, tELEVSION...not going directly from one a photo...I maY have several photos around me to use as references, but i also rely on my own photos of concerts when i could do that, AND my own memories!

U2 hVE BEEN A PROBLEM BECAuse i've never seen them up close enough to have my own memories....brooklyn is a start at last, but I :scream: want better still! :wink:

Last edited:
dazzledbylight said:

Bri! :hug: thasnks for asking :D

well i do some sketching from life {not that much}- landscapes, flowers, sometimes people/crowd scenes at Special Events {esp since i don't always have a camera, i get some concrete I-was-there memories from my sketching.}

A lot of that above type of sketching goes into my memory and files as resource/reference 'materials.

Then I use my very vivid imaginaion to make up scenes...landscapes, cityscapes, sky scapes, my own {"special events" crowds.

Sometimes i've done drawings [& paintings in past, soon again i hope] based on parts of stories i love-- that's Illustration.

And I've sketched some of my fav bands over the years particularly...The Who, Bruce & E str. PATTI SMITH BAND tELEVSION...not going directly from a photo...ii maY have several photos around around to use as references, but i also rely on my own photos of concerts when i could do that AND my own memories!

U2 hVE BEEN A PROBLEM BECAuse i've never seen them up close enpuigyh to have mny own memories....broklyn is a start at last, but I :scream: want better still! :wink:

Aha! So you're quite the artiste! :happy:
And to sketch peple not directly from pics takes * a lot* of skill. :bow: People are my weakest spot, imo.
If you ever get a way to upload them, I'd love to see some of your stuff. :)
I've considered getting a small sketch book of sorts to carry with me.....to well, obviously, sketch in (I had one in gr 11 for school...it's got random stuff)......and write thoughts and such down in.

greeneyedgirl said:
I might be, ya just never know.......:wink:
I'd get up that early for one of my babies, no problem

:hyper:

Well, I go to get them at 9am but the placewont open till 10.

I have to do all the congrats and comiserations thing and when i get home i have to call my dad in ireland so that may take a while.

I reckon it'll be about 12ish. you dont have to get up GG, ill post them and you can just catch up later on :yes:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Aha! So you're quite the artiste! :happy:
And to sketch peple not directly from pics takes * a lot* of skill. :bow: People are my weakest spot, imo.
If you ever get a way to upload them, I'd love to see some of your stuff. :)
I've considered getting a small sketch book of sorts to carry with me.....to well, obviously, sketch in (I had one in gr 11 for school...it's got random stuff)......and write thoughts and such down in.

:wink: thanks....

I've actually had full-out school training in junior high{special classes}, ARTighschool {15-18}, ARt college {18- 22} in usual ages.

I've continued by taking adult ed courses through various universities/colleges, buy, borrow books, print out on-line instructions and am now learning Computer Art & Illustration Plus Photoshop 5t the Sat artwork shop!

Last edited:
CeeCee said:
DG! :hug How goes it?

I see Bri and BP! OMG! *squees and :hug:s*

I feel so loved! :love:

Hey Cindy!! :hug:
How are ya?

BG...the chances of me being up at 5am are slim........but I'm with you in spirit! :happy: :hug:
And I'll be sure to give you my congrats later on!

BE070263.jpg

dazzledbylight said:

:wink: thanks....

I've actually had full-out school training in junior high {yrs 12-15},
Art highschool {15-18}, ARt college {18- 22} in usual ages.

I've continued by taking adult ed courses through various universities/colleges, buy, borrow books, print out on-line instractions and am now learning Computer Art & Illustration Plus Photoshop 5t the Sat artwork shop!

Wow! I had no idea you were so deeply involved in art! How did I not know this before? :tsk:
Do you draw professionally for anything? Illustrate etc?
I took art all through highschool, but now that I'm uni, it's simply a hobby. I :heart: it though (except when it doesn't cooperate of course :lol: ).

Last edited:
BRI!

just to make sure i catch your attention.....

oh do get another little sket

start by sketching what you most enjoy sketching {besides The Guys :wink: }...esp from life because it will buiold up your talent.

Anyone who can copy as well as you do and use a rather difficault medium like watercolors to do a very good job has got built in talent alrerady!

IOt "just" [not always easy} a,ot of practice and self study from resources and life-sketching to BOOST your skills for your OWN enjoyemnt or eventually to sell stuff you enjoy sketching/painting :D

~BrightestStar~ said:

BG...the chances of me being up at 5am are slim........but I'm with you in spirit! :happy: :hug:
And I'll be sure to give you my congrats later on!

Damn you jinxing my ass up :lol:

Nah, no one needs to get up for lil 'ol me!

Dis is usually around early ao maybe I'll get her lol..

Goodnight girls :wave:

Have a thread in my honour :wink:

xx :hug: xx

Back
Top Bottom