Pleba Girls Party: B's got the best moves, he takes me again and again...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey Bri! I'm ok. I had an interview at Target this morning so I'm cautiously optimistic about it. If I get it I'll be making 7 bucks and hour so I can quite possibly get enough for that Detroit ticket within a couple paychecks. So let's hope for the best there.

dazzledbylight said:
BRI!

just to make sure i catch your attention.....

oh do get another little sket

start by sketching what you most enjoy sketching {besides The Guys :wink }...esp from life because it will buiold up your talent.

Anyone who can copy as well as you do and use a rather difficault medium like watercolors to do a very good job has got built in talent alrerady!

IOt "just" [not always easy} a,ot of practice and self study from resources and life-sketching to BOOST your skills for your OWN enjoyemnt or eventually to sell stuff you enjoy sketching/painting :D

:hug:

I prob will end up getting one. :yes:
And thank you! :happy: :hug: I do try to do a nice job. And despite the fact all my friends hate watercolours, I still luv em.
(draw things other than the boys? where's the fun in that?! lol)

I really must seem some of your stuff someday. :yes:

Dazz, we'll have to talk more later! :)

GTG for a bit girls!
TTFN :hug:

VintagePunk said:

I agree. :yes :heart

*blush* :hug: :heart:

Good evening ladies. :wave: I'm here for a bit while the little monkeys are eating dinner.

I see I've come just in time.....*puuuurrrrrrrrr* :sexywink:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Wow! I had no idea you were so deeply involved in art! How did I not know this before? :tsk:
Do you draw professionally for anything? Illustrate etc?
I took art all through highschool, but now that I'm uni, it's simply a hobby. I :heart: it though (except when it doesn't cooperate of course :lol: ).

awwww Bri :hug: i haven't talked THAT much about it esp not mentioning my full education in art often..... it's easy NOT to know .... unless ask directly or have happened to catch one of my infrequent posts on the subject. :D

Yes i was a proffesionaL PASTE-UPS/MECHANICALS AND dESIGN PERSON FOR ABOUT 7 YRS WITH STEADY JMONTHY FREELANCE JOBS FROM 2 DIFFERENT MAGS [ABOUT 1 1/2 YR EACH}

sorry pinky slip :uhoh:

Plus other same kind of freelance work more or less in between,

I did some illustration but way less than to my liking :sad: .
which is why i'm struggling for my third try .......

I did a faIR AMOUNT OF ILLOING FOR 2 NON-PRofit companies over about a year each.

And I did ALOT of FREE illoing for various Star wars paper Zines back 8in late 80's mid 90's.

and 5then there was the matter of.....being offered a chance to show my work to the head of Island records aT THE TIME {THROU 4 DEGRESSES OF SEPARARTION THRU MY SIS AS FIRST DEGREE} TO SHOW HIM/ MAYBE U2 DIRECTLY ILLUSTArion/design for their next {then} album The concert in America that would become the Rattle & Hum tour.

but that contact was lost when thwe man died. it was Mr chris Blacwell.....

Russty! *licks* My mom is still pissed that I talked to you for over 2 hours this afternoon. :giggle: But I feel sssssoooo much better. Then I went to my room and found out that my cat had scratched up my guitar magazine with Edge. :madspit: Fortunetly no Edgies were harmed.

Russty Cat said:

:lmao: Sweet Holy Joe from Kmart I almost chocked on my mac and cheese! :lol:

Hi Snooky! :hug:

I LOVE them, and have seen them several times. They're best when it's just the 4 of them onstage. They don't need all these superfluous musicians and instruments on stage with them!! :mad:

I feel quite strongly about this, as you can see. :wink:

CeeCee said:
Russty! *licks* My mom is still pissed that I talked to you for over 2 hours this afternoon. :giggle: But I feel sssssoooo much better. Then I went to my room and found out that my cat had scratched up my guitar magazine with Edge. :madspit: Fortunetly no Edgies were harmed.

If she keeps bugging about it I can send ya some money to help pay for the bill. :hug: Next time you can call me and I will call ya right back so its on my dime. :D And trust me I felt so much better after talking to you as well. I wanted to kill someone a little less. :heart: :love: :flirt:

Give your cat a stern warning though, we don't want to have to shave her if she hurts Edge! :evil: :lol:

VintagePunk said:

I LOVE them, and have seen them several times. They're best when it's just the 4 of them onstage. They don't need all these superfluous musicians and instruments on stage with them!! :mad:

I feel quite strongly about this, as you can see. :wink:

I have wanted to see them play live for a while. The guys in the band The Young Dubliners kept saying how great they were and they played some of their tunes for me. I really like the toned down type of music especially if its more on the trad side.

Russty Cat said:

If she keeps bugging about it I can send ya some money to help pay for the bill. :hug: Next time you can call me and I will call ya right back so its on my dime. :D And trust me I felt so much better after talking to you as well. I wanted to kill someone a little less. :heart: :love: :flirt:

Give your cat a stern warning though, we don't want to have to shave her if she hurts Edge! :evil: :lol:

Don't worry about it. I'm hoping to get that job, really. *snugs tight* And I gave her a really stern warninga obut the harming of THe Edge. Our Preacious.....

Russty Cat said:

I have wanted to see them play live for a while. The guys in the band The Young Dubliners kept saying how great they were and they played some of their tunes for me. I really like the toned down type of music especially if its more on the trad side.

This isn't toned down, most of their trad numbers are extremely high energy. You should d/l some of their stuff! I can give you suggestions in a few minutes.

Back
Top Bottom