PLEBA Girls Party ... Bono gets hot & sweaty with Wild,Susan & Jemma In London, Baby

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:wave: hey girls

just a quick visit, i am soo shattered

promised wild and susan i would post these pics for them :hug: miss ya girls, had a fab time :wink:

:madspit: to them for doing Wild Horses the night AFTER I GO:sad: :( :scream:

just waiting for photobucket to upload pics

Me,, Wild and Susan at the train station
2073a9e3.jpg

One of B that they wanted me to post, taken during Zoo Station at Manchester2 :drool:

2e5c57e0.jpg

hey DG(if you're still here)

i gotta go too, am sooooo tired

hope you're feeling better :hug:

hey BG :hug:

Last edited:
Bri and JT Bono sims had a date :hyper:

They went to the pub, Bri Hustled him at a game of pool :giggle:, they sat and talked and smooched for awhile :flirt: then he kissed her goodnight and made sure she got a cab home

date.jpg

And at their House....

Some folks came over to visit; JT Edge greeted Sarah with a little smooch :flirt:
snapshot_efadf7c0_afc1a1c6.jpg

Then she proceeded to kick his butt at a video game (Darren watched and rooted for Sarah )
SarahJTEdge.jpg

greeneyedgirl said:
I'm still here ( was re-reading dirty fan fic of SGs because there is no new stuff, :mad: )

thats ok........:wink:

There will be new tonight :hyper: As a matter of fact, the new chapter is divided into two sections (one with Larry and Simone and one with Bono, Edge and New character) I have the larry and Simone part done, if you want I'll e-mail it to you now

Meanwhile right behind her in VP's Room... ( I took down the walls to demonstarte how close the rooms were to each other for the purpose of this photo) :wink:
snapshot_efadf7c0_6fc1a35d.jpg

vpbono.jpg

GG - You have mail :wink:

And now for the big Sim announcement (drumroll please)

I think I'll let the pictures of Sim Adam and Sim Sad Girl Speak for themselves :hyper:
ASG.jpg

And the next morning Sim Sad Girl turned out to be as un-shy as her fiancee' :huh: Walking around a house full of men in her underwear! :ohmy: what wrong with that girl?!? :wink:
nudist.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom