Pleba Girls Party - Are you in 3D or just pleased to see us??!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ALI!!!??? Is that really YOU?!?!?!

<------ just got back from U23D (3rd time's a charm) AND came home to a new video - The Ballad of Ronnie Drew :drool: :heart:

Last edited:
Hey Zooey! Yes it's me :D

I have to wait till April, but at least U23D is coming here.
:hug: Diane...

What's all this stuff about Ronnie Drew?
*is too lazy to read other bits of the forum*

ALI! :hug: I haven't seen you in a while. (got any jelly bellies?! :wink: ) GO see the ronnie drew video (in PLEBA or EYKIW or YouTube) - it's awesome, esp if you like Irish music.

(hubby and I both want to jump a plane back to Ireland after listening to that song)

Anyway, speaking of hubby, gotta go. Have a nice night ladies. :hug:s to all.

Last edited:
Zooey :hug: Seeya!
Will take a look at that video when the room's not full of non-U2 fans... sounds good though!

I'm kinda worried that I've pissed Frankie off somehow, and I've no idea why. :confused:

I'm guessing U2 or Bono has done a song/video called Ronnie Drew?

I do that too. Do what I do with my friend...I usually send an IM to her saying...

I know I've probably blown this all out of proportion..but..

and then I tell her how I feel. Then she sends one back to me telling me I'm an idiot and to stop getting all sensitive on her. (I know she's not being mean when she says that. It always makes me laugh.)

I'm not that prone to crying... But then I internalise everything too much anyway.
I just tend to worry that I've inadvertently upset someone if there's any doubt... :reject:

Sorry! Youtube got me :reject:

Thank you! I'm enjoying yours too :yes: The guys are being so funny :giggle:

And I know what you mean about the insecurity thing. :hug:

:ohmy:

I was postwhoring in another forum but they're all going on about cricket... :yawn:

I neglect my livejournal shamefully... although not quite as much as I neglect the journal here.

Yeah, I dunno if it's prem-only or not though. There might be a link at the top of the page, before Logout? I don't think I've posted in mine since the concerts in '06.

And sorry for going quiet on you again! :reject:

That's awesome :D :hug:

Back in the old days, there was a very supportive crowd in the Dream Out Loud forum, which encouraged me a lot in my poetry phase (in hindsight, this may or may not have been a good thing)...

:giggle:

Adam was looking awesome, as always :yes: I think there was even a Larrysmile too??

Back
Top Bottom