Pleba girls party......all trying to catch up with VP, the new blue crack addict!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fly!!! :hug: :hug:

Dazzled, I'd love to see the artist's work. :)

Here's a copy of the print

DSC00725.jpg

Sad_Girl said:
Ok, the lines which look green here were done with Black crayon, but it scanned in looking very Green. The pink lines are actually red Crayon as well. And keep in mind that he's only 4 y/o

jeffys.jpg

And he's only learned how to spell his name and write the letters A and B... the design at the bottom, I think was meant to be U2

Awwwww!!! :cute: :love: That is soooo adorable!!:)

Sad_Girl said:
Ok, the lines which look green here were done with Black crayon, but it scanned in looking very Green. The pink lines are actually red Crayon as well. And keep in mind that he's only 4 y/o

jeffys.jpg

And he's only learned how to spell his name and write the letters A and B... the design at the bottom, I think was meant to be U2

AWwwwww!! :cute:
That is sooo cute!! :love:

Fly :hug: :heart:

My cousins are all very into Music (for much longer than me). And my eldest cousin especially seems to think he needs to show me the light.
He's always trying to get me into AC/DC and the like.
It just doesn;t do it for me. But I'll be polite and listen. I don't tell him to like my music, why must I like his? :tsk:

:drool: :drool:

VintagePunk said:

Did you offer to get it all out for him to inspect? :lmao:

The American guard also asked for our birth certificates. I handed them over. Mine has a different last name, of course...he looked at them and asked if I was married. It was very late (nearly 3:30 am), and I got all confused and thought he was asking if I was married to the person next to me in the car...I replied in horror "No!! That's my daughter." :reject:

Never cross the border when you're sleepy. :shame:

:laugh:

Can't you just imagine a bunch of the guards later on in the week getting together and talking bout the people they'd met....:lol:
"I'm telling you Joe, those U2 fans.....crazy!! And for god's sake.....*don't* ask anything that could lead to a discussion of the band*

~BrightestStar~ said:

He's always trying to get me into AC/DC and the like.
It just doesn;t do it for me. But I'll be polite and listen. I don't tell him to like my music, why must I like his? :tsk:

AC/DC??? :huh:

Sweet Jesus, who does he think he is to be preaching musical taste to you?? :mad: AC/DC has made a 20+ year career of basically recording/performing THE SAME SONG OVER AND OVER. :yuck:

~BrightestStar~ said:
Can't you just imagine a bunch of the guards later on in the week getting together and talking bout the people they'd met....:lol:
"I'm telling you Joe, those U2 fans.....crazy!! And for god's sake.....*don't* ask anything that could lead to a discussion of the band*

:lmao: Poor guys... :lol:

VintagePunk said:

AC/DC??? :huh:

Sweet Jesus, who does he think he is to be preaching musical taste to you?? :mad: AC/DC has made a 20+ year career of basically recording/performing THE SAME SONG OVER AND OVER. :yuck:

:crack: :yes: Bri, trust me.... you got the musical taste in the family!

~BrightestStar~ said:
:drool: :drool:

:laugh:

The Canadian toll booth guys were cool though. I paid my toll then the conversation went like this:

Me: Can you tell me how to get to the Amtrack station in Port Huron?

Toll Guy #1: Uhhhh...(shuffles some papers around, stops to think)...let me see....no. (turns to toll guy #2). Do you know how to get to the Amtrak station in Port Huron?

Toll Guy #2: No idea.

Toll Guy #1: (yells to Toll Guy #3 across the road) Do you know how to get to the Amtrak station?

Toll Guy #3: In my car?

Toll Guy #1: No one likes a smart ass at 3:12 am, eh.

:lmao: :lmao:

VintagePunk said:

The Canadian toll booth guys were cool though. I paid my toll then the conversation went like this:

Toll Guy #1: Uhhhh...(shuffles some papers around, stops to think)...let me see....no. (turns to toll guy #2). Do you know how to get to the Amtrak station in Port Huron?

Toll Guy #1: (yells to Toll Guy #3 across the road) Do you know how to get to the Amtrak station?

lol, eh! :lmao:

Mmkay.

So I was standing in the kitchen with so many people talking to me and i heard somebody say that mine and his friendship was too much...cos we're all over each other :|

So I said, "hang on a minute! Then why arent you talkin to him?"

All fell silent.

:|

Then i went out into the backyard and he said that he was sorry for everything that he put me through....said that it had to have been difficult for me.

So yeah i started cryin again and he give me a hug, just comfort yano.

Then, we walked around the garden and sat on the bench, he had his arm around me cos i was cold and stuff and I just said that a lot things needed to be talked about.

So then his girlfriend came out again gunsablazing saying that whatever had to be said could be said with all of us there, and I shouted at her and told her to trust me for once in her life!

She went in but came back later with the same story and then i told her the same thing only this time we heard her saying that she was going home and i just went, omg, for fecks sake!

Then I told him to go after her and he said that she was actin like a kid and should go home....cos she'd blamed the wrong person. And in his words..."If she hasnt got the guts to say it to me rather than her best mate...then she should go home."

But i couldnt let her do that! So I told him to be a gent and get my coat lol. Which he did and she stayed.

After a lot of talking, apologising, hugging and sorting out me and evil boy are ok for now. I'm still trying to get over him but i think im doin ok, and i know now that im definitley not going to get back into the same position....I told him all about new boy and he said that he'd seen him around and that he seemed nice and everything.

That part was great, but my friendship with her I think...has gone skiwift, cos she should be able to trust me....which she obviously doesnt. :shrug:

Ok....analysis :wink:

Last edited:
VintagePunk said:

:lmao:!!

Sad_Girl said:

:crack: :yes: Bri, trust me.... you got the musical taste in the family!

I like to think so. :wink:

AC/DC :crack:
I mean, I can handle listening to it for awhile........but not by choice. :slant:

To be fair tho, he's in to lots of different bands/music, and does know alot about it. He just shouldn't tell me what to like. :grumpy:
He likes BTBS tho...I suppose that's a redeeming quality.

BG - :sigh: :hug:

I don't even know what to tell you.

Your friend (the girl) doesn't exactly thrill me. I have to say, she seems awfully eager to blame you for everything. And Evil boy is still as evil as ever, nothing all that new in what you say happened. Which is nothing you don't really know anyway. Just do your best to get out of the situation and on with your life with new friends. Someday, when emotions are not so heated, you may all still be able to be great friends. Or you may just be people you once knew, 'back when I was a kid'. You never know what's coming next, so don't get too attached to the here and now. You have a lot of great things in your future.

Did any of that make sense? :lol:

Last edited:
Sad_Girl said:

Your friend (the girl) doesn't exactly thrill me. I have to say, she seems awfully eager to blame you for everything. And Evil boy is still as evil as ever, nothing all that new in what you say happened. Which is nothing you don't really know anyway. Just do your best to get out of the situation and on with your life with new friends. Someday, when emotions are not so heated, you may all still be able to be great friends. Or you may just be people you once knew, back when I was a kid. You never know what's coming next, so don't get too attached to the here and now. You have a lot of great things in your future.

Great advice. :yes: :up:

~BrightestStar~ said:

:combust:

By distract, do you mean keep your hands busy? :ohmy:

:wink:

:|

Oh!
I know, next time he calls play a Macphisto clip into the phone....
Or a bono moan!
:D

Ok, not one of my better ideas. :lol:

I was supposed to call him if I wasn't "going to bed early."

I hate when I'm a whiny drama queen. :mad:

I tried calling one of my friends that knows him/our history. She would give me a verbal smack across the head, tell me I'm being an idiot, then we'd laugh and I'd forget about him.

But I can't get ahold of her for my intervention. :scream:

:lol:

Last edited:
Sad_Girl said:

Your friend (the girl) doesn't exactly thrill me. I have to say, she seems awfully eager to blame you for everything. And Evil boy is still as evil as ever, nothing all that new in what you say happened. Which is nothing you don't really know anyway. Just do your best to get out of the situation and on with your life with new friends. Someday, when emotions are not so heated, you may all still be able to be great friends. Or you may just be people you once knew, back when I was a kid. You never know what's coming next, so don't get too attached to the here and now. You have a lot of great things in your future.

I said this to VP before....

Damn your good! :lol:

You probably think im naieve, but I just felt like he was being my friend tonight...and not after anything else!....thats why i wont fall back into the same situation.

But, to say they'll be people i was once knew is something difficult to get my head around!

I've known the girl since I was 3, and my other best mate.

We practically live on each others doorstep and I'm not too keen on cutting people out of my life....I must be stupid.

Or drunk as I was 3 hours ago :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom