Pleba girls party......all trying to catch up with VP, the new blue crack addict!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, all. :wave:

Spent the evening watching TV. I love "Everybody Hates Chris." I'd like "The Night Stalker" more if my least favorite "X-Files" writer/producer wasn't producing it, but it's still pretty good.

... and George Clooney on Primetime tonight? :drool:

Now if someone could make my printer/scanner work so I could start printing out stuff (especially my resume) :mad:

FlyYourKite said:
Goodnight Drea! :hug: Have a good sleep.

How are you feeling Russty? Have you checked out that book yet? :)

I'm doing okay Fly. Still feel like I have a touch of the flu hanging on. And I'm rather pissed off. I've been cleaning the house all week like a mad woman even though i feel like total crap. I found out tonight from my brother in law that my husbands grandmas aren't coming to visit after all. I did all of this work for nothing. And they didn't even have the decency to call us and let us know! :rant: I swear I'm so gonna rip his parents a new one when they get here. They know that I'm not doing well, whats one phone call to let us know that the pressure is off. I swear they are going to be lucky if they make it thru the week without me blowing up at them.

I have my used book lady trying to get a hold of the book for me. She said she has a broker in a town about an hour from here who specializes in music and media books, so she is putting a call into him.

Russty Cat said:

I'm doing okay Fly. Still feel like I have a touch of the flu hanging on. And I'm rather pissed off. I've been cleaning the house all week like a mad woman even though i feel like total crap. I found out tonight from my brother in law that my husbands grandmas aren't coming to visit after all. I did all of this work for nothing. And they didn't even have the decency to call us and let us know! :rant: I swear I'm so gonna rip his parents a new one when they get here. They know that I'm not doing well, whats one phone call to let us know that the pressure is off. I swear they are going to be lucky if they make it thru the week without me blowing up at them.

I have my used book lady trying to get a hold of the book for me. She said she has a broker in a town about an hour from here who specializes in music and media books, so she is putting a call into him.

:madspit: Wow that's not very nice of them to not call! It sucks you had to do all that cleaning for nothing and wear yourself out. Take it easy tomorrow, ok? :hug: I'm glad you're feeling a bit better though.

Oh goody :happy: I can't wait to hear what you think of it.

Would anyone be kind enough to direct me to pictures from the shoot Bono did for either the One campaign or Live 8?...I can't remember which one. :heart: Hopefully someone knows what I'm talking about :lol:

FlyYourKite said:

:madspit: Wow that's not very nice of them to not call! It sucks you had to do all that cleaning for nothing and wear yourself out. Take it easy tomorrow, ok? :hug: I'm glad you're feeling a bit better though.

Oh goody :happy: I can't wait to hear what you think of it.

I'm going to pick up our room tomorrow which shouldn't take long and lounge a bit. I have an old Angelina Jolie movie called Foxfire to watch. And since Mini-cat is staying home from school I can sleep in a bit too. Woohoo! :dance:

FlyYourKite said:
Would anyone be kind enough to direct me to pictures from the shoot Bono did for either the One campaign or Live 8?...I can't remember which one. :heart: Hopefully someone knows what I'm talking about :lol:

Fly! :hug:

The One video, if that's what you're looking for, is at one.org.

Are you looking for this photo?

bono_one-ad.jpg

same shot, slightly larger, without the caption:

6a720bff.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom