Pleba Girls/Guys Party - Memories of U2 & Pleba meetups

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
surprise.jpg

sbdance.jpg

~BrightestStar~ said:

Clone!:kiss:

Why doesn't it come up on the tv?

And Lukas isn't where I expected him....
Dilana was awesome tonight too. :rockon:

Oh is Thora not coming on? Does that mean we don't have to talk all secretively?

It hasn't shown on tv for the past few weeks. :angry:

But those votes are pretty meaningless. I read that they poll the audience in the studio, so that's all those numbers are.

Sarah's in a pissy mood, so that will make her happy. :) She's upstairs with Storm's Ladylike blasting, singing at the top of her lungs "WHAT THE FUCK IS LADYLIKE, IS LADYLIKE..."

My girl. :cute: :lol:

VintagePunk said:
Sarah's in a pissy mood, so that will make her happy. :) She's upstairs with Storm's Ladylike blasting, singing at the top of her lungs "WHAT THE FUCK IS LADYLIKE, IS LADYLIKE..."

My girl. :cute: :lol:

:lol: I love it

I'm THRILLED with these new downloads :love: I'm having SO much fun with the weddings and stuff - I love the way Johnny's hair turned out :up: and the whole wedding, Sami and Beck's date - I'm more addicted than ever :lol:

Hi GG! :hug:

Sad_Girl said:

why thank you :flirt: :lol:

and that does sound like a very interesting day :yes: don't feel guilty, most people would be interested in seeing that. :wink: human nature I guess

:sexywink:

I suppose it's like how everyone slows to look at a car crash...
We're near some schools, so their were a qazzillion kids there too...really, quite the spectacle, but the smoke was visible (and flames :drool: ) for quite a distance.

I also have theire jobs, Best Friends, wants and fears written down - I'm just waiting to post them when I have all of them - only 15 sims to finish :crack: :lol:

VintagePunk said:

I know, it was nuts! :crazy: I don't think I've ever been as tired as I was that first day in Chicago. :lol: Left Toronto on little sleep, came home and repacked, stayed up all night driving to Port Huron...I even slept a little on the train, and I never sleep when travelling.

She was so tired, I thought she didn't like me :(

greeneyedgirl said:
Because you were so quiet and didn't jump me like Wild and Jem did. :lol:

Silly girl, I was saving that for later. :flirt:

I was like a zombie by then. :lol: I normally have trouble sleeping in my own bed - by that day, I fell asleep on the grass for like 4 hours, I was so exhausted. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom