PLEBA Girls (and guys) Photo Thread VII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Carmelu2fan said:
Loves it! I cannot wait to see them. You and Mike are making me miss Chi-town so much.:love:

Here is my favorite birthday pic. My friend took it with my camera phone so the quality is poor.:(

DSC01301.jpg

Gavin giving Carmel her cupcake and kiss:heart:

Aaaw :cute:

Carmelu2fan said:
Loves it! I cannot wait to see them. You and Mike are making me miss Chi-town so much.:love:

Here is my favorite birthday pic. My friend took it with my camera phone so the quality is poor.:(

DSC01301.jpg

Gavin giving Carmel her cupcake and kiss:heart:

Thank you :kiss: They are now posted! Believe you need to make a trip out to Chi-Town sometime soon :sexywink:

As for your b-day pic: AWWWWWWWWW! It's so sweet! :cute:

Well today at school we did something really fun...every year, there's a fundraiser for the graduation. What we do is put whipped cream in paper plates and smash them into peoples faces :lol: It's a tradition...some plates can go up too 100$ in auction! :ohmy: We raised a total of 2 194$ :) Ooh and you can have an egg for 5$ more...I got one :yuck:

My class
IMG_0117.jpg

Final creamage
IMG_0131.jpg

:lol:

No need to add Sicy :)

EdgeIsTooSexy said:
NEWHAIR.jpg

i dyed the tips of my hair black =D just to see what it would look like. im going to cut it and redo it then b/c i like it!
wish i had this for the vertigo tour

Ah ha ha ha!! look at the mees in your room!!!.I almost thought What the heck is Edgeistoosexy doing in my room????LOL!!!
**Im a messy packrat :D

like the black tips ;)

iloveedge said:
Well today at school we did something really fun...every year, there's a fundraiser for the graduation. What we do is put whipped cream in paper plates and smash them into peoples faces :lol: It's a tradition...some plates can go up too 100$ in auction! :ohmy: We raised a total of 2 194$ :) Ooh and you can have an egg for 5$ more...I got one :yuck:

My class
IMG_0117.jpg

Final creamage
IMG_0131.jpg

:lol:

:lol: that looks like fun! Could think of a few people too who I would love to throw some pies at too :evil:

gluey said:

I think it would be highly therapeutic :drool:

It is :drool: it actually feels really good! Well the part before your face turns red and starts stinging :crazy:

BonosBaby12 said:

:lol: that looks like fun! Could think of a few people too who I would love to throw some pies at too :evil:

And what would you do with the cream after you're done creaming them? :evil:

:lmao: Bibssss that looks like so much fun!! :lol:

here are a couple of pics from when I went to see U23D here in Argentina:heart:
U23DconDee.jpg

U23DconLau.jpg

no need to add Sicy

Laney_82 said:
:lmao: Bibssss that looks like so much fun!! :lol:

haha it was!! :lol:

You look great :flirt:

Those glasses are funny looking though! I wonder what mine will look like :hmm:

Remember the redhead?