PLEBA Girls (and guys) Photo Thread III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
kafrun said:
U2Buffalo.jpg

That's me on the left :hyper: Blue shirt, dark hair, holding a cellphone :D Buffalo - 09/12/05

No need to add :wink:

this pic is hilarious :lmao:
are those 2 people in the back with your group aswell?

waynetravis said:

this pic is hilarious :lmao:
are those 2 people in the back with your group aswell?
:lol: No, none of them were with me. Hence the picture being of the back of my head :giggle:

Thanks to everyone for thinking the back of my head is sexy btw :flirt: :lol:

I found my beloved hat:happy: now I am going to go mow the lawn in it:D

greenhat.jpg

Sarah..we can be green monstrosity sisters:love::lol:

oh btw....my ears are tucked in to the hat...I am really not related to spock:angry:...the hats too big....

Last edited:
:drool: You are so cute Dis... Love the new short hair cut , I have a green monstrosity also...I wear it quite often when having bad hair days:wink:

Carmelu2fan said:
:drool: You are so cute Dis... Love the new short hair cut , I have a green monstrosity also...I wear it quite often when having bad hair days:wink:

green monstrosity triplets:drool: :wink:

oooh lets see:flirt:

{IMG}SICY{IMG}...can you please delete all my pics and just add the green hat one:D pleeeeeease:cute: same goes for the Lemonade Stand.{IMG}{IMG}

{IMG}{IMG}
:wink:

Last edited:
This is Standing Rock where the quick shutter for the camera was invented by photographer HH Bennett. Story is that he had his son jump 15 times from one rock to another before he finally got the picture he wanted. Now they reenact the jump with a German Shepard. Rather hard to see but the trainer and dog are on top of one of the rocks in the 1st picture.

Dells19.jpg

Dells20.jpg

Last edited:
Babydoll said:
A really cute pic of a baby zebra struggling to get on it's feet in Ngorongoro Crater Natl Park:

DSCF0026.jpg

And... the king of beasts, not even 8 feet away from me...

DSCF0023.jpg

East Africa! :drool:

Dis, can I join your green monstrosity club? :D

Dorthelegerjordenergiftig1.jpg

(Sicy, please don't add!)

Unfortunately that's the only pic I've got of myself and my 'extraordinary' ( :wink: ) green hat... :reject:

Dismantled said:
yes Merc:hyper: we will call it the extraodinary green hat club:happy::lmao:

In that case I take the privilege to name you President of "The Extraordinary Green Hat Club"! :bow: :lol:

I'll take the post as Vice President, and then we can have Sarah as Treasurer! :wink:

I demand that the 1st rule of the club is that extraordinary green hats always are worn at club meetings! :nerd:

Dismantled said:
I love your hat:love: and your pic's:drool:

Thanks, yours are very nice too! :drool:

Last edited:
Merc said:

In that case I take the privilege to name you President of "The Extraordinary Green Hat Club"! :bow: :lol:

I'll take the post as Vice President, and then we can have Sarah as Treasurer! :wink:

I demand that the 1st rule of the club is that extraordinary green hats always are worn at club meetings! :nerd:

Thanks, yours are very nice too! :drool:

President! Moi? I am so honoured:drool: when is the first EGHC club meeting:hyper::lmao:

Dismantled said:
President! Moi? I am so honoured:drool: when is the first EGHC club meeting:hyper::lmao:

:hmm: I'd suggest Croke Park Dublin, next tour in, say, 4-5 years! :lol:

I wonder what Bono would say if he saw the EGHC, a whole bunch of scary PLEBAns all wearing his green army hat? :lol:

vivalapopedge said:
Where did everyone get their EGH's?:drool:

Got mine from a army outlet... it's one or two sizes too big, but I don't care, I just had to own it! :shifty: :D

:scream: I want one of those too!

my sis has a sand colored one.... when I told her it was a Bono cap, she was like YEA RIGHT!.... I showed her the poster in my room (birthday Bono with the green one backwards) and she got grumpy :giggle:

sadly the store she got it from (H&M) didn't have anymore when I got back there with her :sad:
:hmm: but I think I know somehwere they have an army store here.... not sure if it still exists tho

Wal-mart has them too:D check the mens dept...I saw them there a couple weeks ago....the womans department had some as well:yes: I love mine:heart: its too big for me also:lmao:

Croke park sounds good Merc:drool: we should start something:hmm:

vivalapopedge said:
Ah, cool, thanks, I'll have to check out the local army store tonight! :hyper: :drool:

You're welcome! We need more members in the EGHC! :D :wink:

Dismantled said:
I love mine:heart: its too big for me also:lmao:

Too big EGHs are the best! :drool: :lol:

Dismantled said:
Croke park sounds good Merc:drool: we should start something:hmm:

:hmm: Yeah, we should... I think I'd start by saving money for flight ticket, concert ticket, staying at Clarence, etc :shifty:

But I think we need a EGHC mission or vision or some club rules or something! :yes: :wink:

Back
Top Bottom