Pleba Girls (and Guys)' Party - Just the bang and the clatter

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
jobob said:
VP :hug:

I also like BNL. :wink:

:whistle: If I had $1 million ... I'd be rich. :lol:

Actually, that song was soooo overplayed here for so many years, I'm sick of it. :lol: But I love pretty much everything else. :drool: I'm watching their dvd right now. Ed :drool:

I need to see if they're playing around here this summer. :hmm:

Molly, yes, and it's hard to travel with pets, as well. :( Could you tell the workers not to come for a few days, and have someone take care of the pets?

i have a doggy hotel i take em to
i may go to LA next week
sigh ...
i hate flying so i wont do it very
often and usually it has to be for
a trip of 4 days or more

i am a bit whingey tonight
soz...

Molly Bloom said:
i have a doggy hotel i take em to
i may go to LA next week
sigh ...
i hate flying so i wont do it very
often and usually it has to be for
a trip of 4 days or more

i am a bit whingey tonight
soz...

It's okay. Lord knows I've been whiny on here enough lately. In fact, I don't think you've even seen me in non-whiny mode. :lol:

I've never flown. I have a serious phobia. :reject: It was no big deal, I'd never had a burning desire to travel till a few years ago...but now I need to try to overcome it, somehow. :sigh:

VintagePunk said:

Actually, that song was soooo overplayed here for so many years, I'm sick of it. :lol: But I love pretty much everything else. :drool: I'm watching their dvd right now. Ed :drool:

I need to see if they're playing around here this summer. :hmm:

Yes, it was overplayed on this side of the border too. But I still think it's a very funny song. I like most of their other stuff; I have a BNL greatest hits collection and two or three other albums of theirs as well. I saw BNL once in concert about five years ago; it would be fun to see them live again ... :wink:

... but I don't think they're on the local summer concert schedule here either. :( I can check, though. :wink:

jobob said:

Yes, it was overplayed on this side of the border too. But I still think it's a very funny song. I like most of their other stuff; I have a BNL greatest hits collection and two or three other albums of theirs as well. I saw BNL once in concert about five years ago; it would be fun to see them live again ... :wink:

... but I don't think they're on the local summer concert schedule here either. :( I can check, though. :wink:

I'm about the same, I have their dvd which is essentially a greatest hits collection, about three or four cds, and then I have a bunch of other stuff downloaded on the other computer.

I've always liked them a lot, then saw them live three years ago. That's when it turned to full-blown love. :love:

I've seen them three times, plus Live8 last year.. The Feb before Gordon came out (one of the girls in my res went to hs with them, dragged a bunch of us out), once for Gordon tour and once for MYSD :) Fun shows :D

Drea said:
I've seen them three times, plus Live8 last year.. The Feb before Gordon came out (one of the girls in my res went to hs with them, dragged a bunch of us out), once for Gordon tour and once for MYSD :) Fun shows :D

I was blown away...they're AMAZING live! :love:

Fly!! :hug: How are you?

Just searched the DTE Energy Music Theater/Palace web site for Barenaked Ladies. No results. So they're not coming here anytime soon.

And the outdoor concert theater grounds don't open for my Bruce show until 6 p.m. The control freaks strike again. :madspit:

VintagePunk said:

I was blown away...they're AMAZING live! :love:

Fly!! :hug: How are you?

Try seeing them in a univ pub where there's maybe a hundred people, 150 max *G* THAT was a lot of fun :D :whistle: I'm in love with a Macdonald's girl..."

I'm ok VP! :hug: :heart: How is everyone? I just got back from being in Toronto for the day. Family was up from Texas and we were all visiting my grandma. It was a nice afternoon!

Hi Molly! :wave: I don't think we've officially met yet, I'm Fly. :)

Drea said:

Try seeing them in a univ pub where there's maybe a hundred people, 150 max *G* THAT was a lot of fun :D :whistle: I'm in love with a Macdonald's girl..."

That would be amazing. :drool:

Sorta like when I saw Great Big Sea at the Horseshoe, they were playing a benefit there, and I was right in front of the stage...literally touching distance. :lol:

I didn't, though, I behaved. :shifty:

FlyYourKite said:
I'm ok VP! :hug: :heart: How is everyone? I just got back from being in Toronto for the day. Family was up from Texas and we were all visiting my grandma. It was a nice afternoon!

Hi Molly! :wave: I don't think we've officially met yet, I'm Fly. :)

Texas. :drool: Do they have accents? I have a weakness for Texans. :shifty:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom