PLEBA Girl Party...give us the right tool and we'll screw(or nail) it...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
WildHoney said:

Oh i'll try and then you can crash with me ...if i can have a ticket.we need at least 3 cos i'm sure Susan will want one :yes:

:yes: will defo try, kind of :yikes: though, my friend rach who is coming to 1 of the manch dates with me wants to go, but will make her try andmy best amte wants to go, will make her try too :lol: maybe we'll all win and can all go :hyper:

I'm taking my friend to the Red Sox game for her birthday July 2nd. I never thought I'd be sad about going to a Sox game...until I find out Live Aid in Philly is then! :madspit:

DMB, Sarah Machlachlan and Jay-Z are confirmed for Live Aid in Philly. :drool:

Damn my inlaws are coming to visit on July 2 and I know they wouldn't understand me leaving them to go to a concert. :madspit: I have to go boating and camping with our whole family for that weekend. It will be a weekend in hell! :mad:

heres confirmed line-ups everyone

Philadelphia

Will Smith (hosting), the Dave Matthews Band, Bon Jovi:drool:, Stevie Wonder, Puff Daddy, Jay-Z, Maroon 5, Sarah McLachlan, Keith Urban, 50 Cent, Kaiser Chiefs, P Diddy

London

:rant:Mariah Carey:rant: , Coldplay, Dido, Keane, Sir Elton John, Annie Lennox, Madonna, Muse, the Scissor Sisters, Sir Paul McCartney, Joss Stone, Stereophonics, Sting, Snoop, Robbie Williams,:drool: U2:drool:, REM, Razorlight, Snow Patrol, Velvet Revolver, Bob Geldof, :hyper:The Killers:hyper:, The Cure

in general a good line up

dazzledbylight said:

:cute: :hug:

you got the bootleg or the taped MTV jammed thing?

sometime later in the year...i'll have to get the bootleg so i have the WHOLE thing, not just what MTV picked out!

I got tape of the Direct TV show!! :hyper: :hyper:

I've been considering a recordable dvd player...if I got one, I could make copies for people. :yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom