PLEBA Girl Party...give us the right tool and we'll screw(or nail) it...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
WildHoney said:

Ok so if yu said you had two spare tickets and would put us up :hmm:

I'll have a look on holiday list for that week. I def off Chicago week

Sorry, no spare tickets, I still have to get tickets for the 17th myself, but I do have a hotel room booked for that week that could fit a few more people. :)

VintagePunk said:
Jemma, not sure if you saw, but I said earlier that the Toronto shows are Sept 12, 14, 16 and 17. :)

:yes: i saw it after i posted asking you the dates :lol:

*looks at wild, :hmm: what do you think*

more bono :drool:, a big PLEBA party :hyper:

there is the £ problem, how much more wuld it be :yikes:

where did susan go :sad: i wanted to hear all the juicy details

VintagePunk said:

Sorry, no spare tickets, I still have to get tickets for the 17th myself, but I do have a hotel room booked for that week that could fit a few more people. :)

:D

:hmm: i'll have a look at the holiday diary at work, even if we're booke dup my boss is really soft and could borrow time from another section for me, shes an angel :yes:

wild how long would we be in canada for before heading to chicago? need to know to look at the dates at work?

*eeeeeeeee.........screeches to a halt* Running to stand still...:wave: :wave:

Right before i had to leave earlier-- I caught the WHAT?!!
of su's story
:shocked: , but not the HOW {it happened part....}

*puts her running shoes in gear* Hi VP! :hug: *runs back to page where su spills the beans....* bbsoon

bonoishot said:

:D

:hmm: i'll have a look at the holiday diary at work, even if we're booke dup my boss is really soft and could borrow time from another section for me, shes an angel :yes:

wild how long would we be in canada for before heading to chicago? need to know to look at the dates at work?

something like 10 days :huh: don't know if i can get that week but will look. Used up all my holiday in June/July....

Wild, Jemma, I know it's out of your way, and an extra expense, but it would be SOOO cool if you two could make it!!! :) :)

And SG and Fly will be there...and Bri, after I kidnap her. :evil: Drea will be at a show earlier in the week...the 14th, I think??

VintagePunk said:
And SG and Fly will be there...and Bri, after I kidnap her. :evil: Drea will be at a show earlier in the week...the 14th, I think??

12th actually, though I'm still hoping to get a ticket for the 14th :)

:yikes: just read how you have to get the tickets

More than 100,000 tickets for the Hyde Park gig will go on sale next Monday - and will be available by texting a number which which will printed in the Mirror on that day.

that'll be me waiting outside the papershop for the papers to be delivered :lol:

bonoishot said:
:hyper: oooh i want to go to live 8 now its been officially announced

not quite sure where all the £ will come from with all the other shows going on :lol:

Jemma my brother works at City Hall(Mayor of London) gaff. He said the tickets are free but you can only win them in competions and can't get them any other way:mad:

WildHoney said:

something like 10 days :huh: don't know if i can get that week but will look. Used up all my holiday in June/July....

for chicago and toronto? well we have 3 nights in chicago

hmm.....we could fly out to canada the 16 and stay there for3/4 and chicago 3/4 totalling a week :huh:

can't believe we're thinkin about this :lmao:

i reckon i could get an extra 2 days off, friday16th and monday 19th!

all my new leave begins then, so need to save some but if i used it up i could just change jobs :lol: anything for B right :drool:

bonoishot said:

for chicago and toronto? well we have 3 nights in chicago

hmm.....we could fly out to canada the 16 and stay there for3/4 and chicago 3/4 totalling a week :huh:

can't believe we're thinkin about this :lmao:

i reckon i could get an extra 2 days off, friday16th and monday 19th!

all my new leave begins then, so need to save some but if i used it up i could just change jobs :lol: anything for B right :drool:

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Wait till Bri hears about this...

:hyper: :hyper:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

I think there is one of those in Philly.....but I'm not so sure about that.

Hmmm I wonder how long it would take to walk to Philly? :lol: It would be nice if they put it on tv again like with the first Live Aid.

VintagePunk said:
Wild, Jemma, I know it's out of your way, and an extra expense, but it would be SOOO cool if you two could make it!!! :) :)

it would be cool, have never been to canada (never been out of europe), though my brother and his family have been, they went skiing, they loved it :D

it would be :rockon: not sure if we could afford coming out as early as the 14th tho :yikes: i would think about nearer the weekend though :hug:

it would be cool to meet everyone :hug:

Russty Cat said:

Hmmm I wonder how long it would take to walk to Philly? :lol: It would be nice if they put it on tv again like with the first Live Aid.

I rather drive to the one in Philly....but it is July 2nd....and it's soo near the 4th of July weekend....so I really can't go anyways.

*darn movie theater....for making me work that day!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom