Pittsburgh Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the speech to the intro to SYCMOYO but I think that Bono could take a break and any of us could repeat the introduction word for word for him by now :reject:

nurse chrissi said:
I love the speech to the intro to SYCMOYO but I think that Bono could take a break and any of us could repeat the introduction word for word for him by now :reject:

Yeah, I think it's still important to hear for people who don't know the story though.

It reminds me that at my first U2 show in Dec. 2001, when they played Kite and he talked about his father passing away, I didn't know his father had passed away :reject:.

Of course, that was before I was the obsessive fan you see today :wink:.

City Of Blinding Lights
Vertigo
Elevation
I Will Follow
The Electric Co. / Send In The Clowns (snippet) / See Me, Feel Me (snippet)
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For / In A Little While (snippet)
Beautiful Day / Sgt. Pepper's (snippet) / Many Rivers To Cross (snippet) / Could You Be Loved (snippet)
Miracle Drug
Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
Love And Peace Or Else

LAPOE - following SYCMIOYO following MD....surprise! I bet the next song is SBS into BTBS into Miss Sarajevo to Pride to WTSHNN to One.... but that's just a guess.

I like the order but I do wish they'd change it up a little more like they did in the beginning of the tour.

As an aside, it looks like U2.com has finally put up a sneak peak of the Chicago Dvd. Can anyone else get the clip to work? Is it the same as the other one that we've all seen by now (probably)? What's taken them so long to put it up?

kellyahern said:

Yeah, I think it's still important to hear for people who don't know the story though.

It reminds me that at my first U2 show in Dec. 2001, when they played Kite and he talked about his father passing away, I didn't know his father had passed away :reject:.

Of course, that was before I was the obsessive fan you see today :wink:.

Agreed. The first time I heard it, combined with the song, I was in tears - you wouldn't want to deprive someone of that who's never seen it. And he does change it, I've never heard the mother's knitting needles part or whatever he just said.

http://s36.you sendit.com/d.aspx?id=3OXSTFEAEEXH416KGISE9CJT6Q

Bad from Elevation Manchester 11.8.01 for whoever requested it earlier.

Varitek said:

Agreed. The first time I heard it, combined with the song, I was in tears - you wouldn't want to deprive someone of that who's never seen it. And he does change it, I've never heard the mother's knitting needles part or whatever he just said.

I've heard the needles part before. Not sure if it was just in interviews or actually in concert though ...

Just noticed the contest winners for last month's U2 competition have been announced at u2.com as well.

Oh, and how could we forget, we also asked all entrants to complete a sentence for us: ‘I think one song that U2 have not played on Vertigo '05 which they should on the third leg this Autumn is ......... Because .....................’

Marianne said: ‘Rejoice, because that's what I did when I saw them!’

Garry said: I think one song that U2 have not played on Vertigo '05 which they should on the third leg this Autumn is Mothers of the Disapeared because it is one of those hidden gems that you forget about and when you hear it you remember why U2 is the greatest band in the world.

Michelle said: I think one song that U2 have not played on Vertigo '05 which they should on the third leg this Autumn is Daddys Gonna Pay for Your Crashed Car because simply put the song just kicks ass big time!! I still rock out to that song several times a week to this day.’

No Dirty Day :tsk:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom