PGP - Your G-String is off

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Please tell me I read something wrong yesterday and so-called "Christian" leader Pat Robertson didn't CALL FOR THE ASSASSINATION OF A LEADER OF A COUNTRY! Pat, besides the whole interfering with another COUNTRY thing, there's that whole little "THOU SHALT NOT KILL" thing... Remember that? Happens to be one of the MAJOR commandments of the Christian religion? :shame: :shame: :huh:

Drea said:
Please tell me I read something wrong yesterday and so-called "Christian" leader Pat Robertson didn't CALL FOR THE ASSASSINATION OF A LEADER OF A COUNTRY! Pat, besides the whole interfering with another COUNTRY thing, there's that whole little "THOU SHALT NOT KILL" thing... Remember that? Happens to be one of the MAJOR commandments of the Christian religion? :shame: :shame: :huh:

He did. And I hear he's trying to spin it now. :|

Dis, the day that "GG fell down and went boom" we were cleaning up the yard.....
Their fence is always covered with creeping charlie and vines and weed-trees. So I was clipping away some of the branches that were drooping over into my yard.....and I had to stop!
I realized, with one big whiff, that those weeds are the only thing keeping the mold and mildew smell of their house from coming over into our yard.......

Really disgusting :madspit:

Drea said:

yeah...Pat Robertson is a butt monkey anyway:madspit:

like clone said...he's saying he was misunderstood:shrug: maybe? maybe not...you never know wiht these things.

greeneyedgirl said:
Dis, the day that "GG fell down and went boom" we were cleaning up the yard.....
Their fence is always covered with creeping charlie and vines and weed-trees. So I was clipping away some of the branches that were drooping over into my yard.....and I had to stop!
I realized, with one big whiff, that those weeds are the only thing keeping the mold and mildew smell of their house from coming over into our yard.......

Really disgusting :madspit:

ew:|

you feel down and went boom?:slant: I think I missed that day:scratch:

Dismantled said:

ew:|

you feel down and went boom?:slant: I think I missed that day:scratch:

yeah, I really hurt myself....think I got whiplash from it, hurt for days.......

We were trimming limbs....I pull them down and Mr GG clips them. I wasn't quite ready for the clip and when the branch snapped and let go I went flying backwards....flat on my back :wink:
I laughed and cried for 10 minutes, neighbours were watching from the window across the street....must have been pretty funny. And Mr GG got all upset and was so worried, but I'm fine.
I'm a tough old bird :mad:

greeneyedgirl said:

yeah, I really hurt myself....think I got whiplash from it, hurt for days.......

We were trimming limbs....I pull them down and Mr GG clips them. I wasn't quite ready for the clip and when the branch snapped and let go I went flying backwards....flat on my back :wink:
I laughed and cried for 10 minutes, neighbours were watching from the window across the street....must have been pretty funny. And Mr GG got all upset and was so worried, but I'm fine.
I'm a tough old bird :mad:

bastard branch:mad: I am glad you are ok...don't you just had it when stuff like that happens to you:lmao:

aww mr. GG being worried:hug:

MGMyGuinness said:

He did. And I hear he's trying to spin it now. :|

What. The. Fuck.

I'm sorry, but there's NO WAY he can spin that... How's he trying to explain it? "I meant assassinate in the totally non-killing, non-invading another country and depriving it of its leader by knocking him off, it's a new word the kids use to mean 'make friends with him'." :tsk:

My neighbor came over while I was mowing the lawn and gave me a zucchini from his garden.....it weighs like 387 pounds:crack:

Dismantled said:
My neighbor came over while I was mowing the lawn and gave me a zucchini from his garden.....it weighs like 387 pounds:crack:

big zucchini... :shifty:

:drool:

Drea said:

What. The. Fuck.

I'm sorry, but there's NO WAY he can spin that... How's he trying to explain it? "I meant assassinate in the totally non-killing, non-invading another country and depriving it of its leader by knocking him off, it's a new word the kids use to mean 'make friends with him'." :tsk:

http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/08/24/robertson.chavez/index.html

There was an episode of south park making fun of him...omg. :lmao:

Hi Ruff! :hug:

Drea said:

yes drea he did....and THEN tried to lie the next day and say he DIDN't say the word assainsination!:madspit: :madspit: :madspit:

Back
Top Bottom