PGP......You Made Me Love You....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
~BrightestStar~ said:
Did you know Turtle Jacks offers S'mores?!!?

:love: :drool:

I kneel.....because I want your smore......

Turtle Jacks??

About CSI, I first watched it with him about a month or so ago, then I watched it once at home, now Sarah's addicted to it and she makes us watch it in syndication almost every night on SpikeTV. :huh: Gotta love those Girls Gone Wild video commercials on that channel... :|

Or, as they call it on Arrested Development, "Girls With Low Self Esteem." :wink:

VintagePunk said:

Turtle Jacks??

About CSI, I first watched it with him about a month or so ago, then I watched it once at home, now Sarah's addicted to it and she makes us watch it in syndication almost every night on SpikeTV. :huh: Gotta love those Girls Gone Wild video commercials on that channel... :|

Or, as they call it on Arrested Development, "Girls With Low Self Esteem." :wink:

:lol: yeah, I watch it on Spike occassionally, too

I do love the quality advertisments the air at that hour :eek:

VintagePunk said:

Turtle Jacks??

Roadhouse style restuarant...similar to Montana's...Jack Astors, etc.

omg Spike tv. :lol:
One thing I've learned from that channel is that there isn't just "girls gone wild" there like 10 rip offs of it. :tsk:

Don't you love how after 1 am, half the channels revert to either "18 plus commercials" or infommercials.
I pity the insomniacs who don't have blue crack.

Sad_Girl said:

:yes: :laugh:

Do you see the telephone dating one? With the victorias secret model type girls and the backstreet boys looking guys? :lmao:

Yes, because only men would be gullible enough to believe that the people on the other end of the line at a telephone dating service actually look like that. :huh:

VintagePunk said:

Yes, because only men would be gullible enough to believe that the people on the other end of the line at a telephone dating service actually look like that. :huh:

:lmao: I know, I always have to laugh my ass off when I see that one, and at the end a girl gets on the back of a guys motorcycle and they ride away together...

I'm sure our friend Dr. Freud would love that part :wink:

VintagePunk said:

:lmao: Have you ever seen the Aerosmith video for Amazing? (I think) When the young guy calls one of those services and he's...going along with it...and at the end it's really a gross old woman on the phone in her kitchen :lol:

~BrightestStar~ said:
Has anyone ever seen the knife guy?
The one who's all excited that his knives can cut through anything...and proceeds to demonstrate this? :lol:

Is it followed immediately by the special detergent which can get out any stain, like, oh, I don't know, ten or twenty ounces of blood? :shifty:

:lmao: I hate those commercials. It's like; if you got THAT much blood on your clothes, you have bigger things to worry about

~BrightestStar~ said:

Roadhouse style restuarant...similar to Montana's...Jack Astors, etc.

omg Spike tv. :lol:
One thing I've learned from that channel is that there isn't just "girls gone wild" there like 10 rip offs of it. :tsk:

Don't you love how after 1 am, half the channels revert to either "18 plus commercials" or infommercials.
I pity the insomniacs who don't have blue crack.

I've never heard of that restaurant. Is it just local? Maybe I'll have to check it out. :hmm: We've been to Tucker's before.

Knives. :lol: Is it wrong that when there are gadget infomercials/commercials, i sometimes really want the things, even though the rational part of me knows the thing probably won't work? :reject: My most recent "want" is that pasta maker where you just pour boiling water into it, put the pasta in, and a lid on, and it's done in about 7 minutes. :drool: :shifty:

sami0201 said:

:lmao: Have you ever seen the Aerosmith video for Amazing? (I think) When the young guy calls one of those services and he's...going along with it...and at the end it's really a gross old woman on the phone in her kitchen :lol:

Yeah, I always think of that when I see those commercials. :yikes: :lmao:

sami0201 said:

It's Sweet Emotion, not Amazing *g* And yeah, the bit at the end when the woman hangs up the phone and she's actually in her kitchen and there's a baby in a highchair nearby :lmao:

Sad_Girl said:

Is it followed immediately by the special detergent which can get out any stain, like, oh, I don't know, ten or twenty ounces of blood? :shifty:

:lmao: I hate those commercials. It's like; if you got THAT much blood on your clothes, you have bigger things to worry about

:lmao:!!

I didn't think Turtle Jacks was local. But maybe it is. :hmm:
They've got some good stuff.....nice ribs :drool:

Tuckers :drool:

Drea said:

It's Sweet Emotion, not Amazing *g* And yeah, the bit at the end when the woman hangs up the phone and she's actually in her kitchen and there's a baby in a highchair nearby :lmao:

Oh, it is Sweet Emotion? I had that in my post at first but I edited because I thought the video was too old and I was thinking of the wrong one!

^^ That explains it :lol:
It's funny, because I actually read it as Sweet Emotion when I read Sami's post. :eyebrow: Weird, eh?

VintagePunk said:
It's Sweet Emotion?? :ohmy: That song was out in the 70's, before there were even phone sex lines...

they re-released the song in the early nineties; I remember when the video first came out.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom