PGP......You Made Me Love You....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
~BrightestStar~ said:

:tongue:

MBS who? :shifty:

Awww. Don't let the thread get to you. Look at poor U2kitten....she's traumatized she's not at the top of the list. She'd love to trade post counts with you. :lol:

And the point I was making was a differnce of 5 posts a day is nothing at all. Basically, we're posting at the same rate.

Unless it's shameful to be similar to me. :sad:

:p

Ruff's so wise. :love:

Plus, you basically went AWOL for several months in the summer, and were never here. :sad: If you were, just imagine where you'd be now. :ohmy: :wink: :hug:

Sami, has it been less than a month? I know I tried to get it it for two weeks after I heard it was out, and then I have had it for more than a week and a half... or at least that was what I was thinking :hmm: I have a horrible memory :reject:

Sad_Girl said:
Sami, has it been less than a month? I know I tried to get it it for two weeks after I heard it was out, and then I have had it for more than a week and a half... or at least that was what I was thinking :hmm: I have a horrible memory :reject:

No, I'm sure you're right... I just can't believe that it's been that long, I feel like that was yesterday :lol:

Sad_Girl said:

Our little one's growing up and showing consistency! :cute: :happy:

:wink:

i've been on interference since Sept and i just picked an avatar about a week ago

VintagePunk said:

Me too!!! I HATE seeing people with my avatar, and they're dumbasses. I keep thinking people will think it's me. :angry: :madspit:

I know! It always throws me off when someone has yours! Some of you also have other people who have the same one, I can't remember who right now :hmm:

No one has mine, which is weird because I got it one day when someone posted a random bunch in a thread, I didn't even make it myself! :love:

sami0201 said:

I know! It always throws me off when someone has yours! Some of you also have other people who have the same one, I can't remember who right now :hmm:

No one has mine, which is weird because I got it one day when someone posted a random bunch in a thread, I didn't even make it myself! :love:

Bri. :grumpy: It always throws me off :lol:

Sad_Girl said:

^^ Which is one reason I always make my own avi :wink:

But it's too late for me to change now. :sad: Changing now might throw the world off its axis. :sad:

Cause I'm that full of myself to think that my avatar is that important in the grand scheme of things. So what? :angry:

:lmao:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom