PGP......You Made Me Love You....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:

they re-released the song in the early nineties; I remember when the video first came out.

It's funny, because I actually read it as Sweet Emotion when I read Sami's post. :eyebrow: Weird, eh?

:lmao: I DID have that in my post! But I edited because I realized that it came out in the 70's! :lol:

Sad_Girl said:

they re-released the song in the early nineties; I remember when the video first came out.

It's funny, because I actually read it as Sweet Emotion when I read Sami's post. :eyebrow: Weird, eh?

Okay, I was thinking maybe there was a rerelease, but I couldn't remember for sure. I feel better now, knowing that Aerosmith did not, in fact, invent phone sex. :lmao:

VintagePunk said:

Okay, I was thinking maybe there was a rerelease, but I couldn't remember for sure. I feel better now, knowing that Aerosmith did not, in fact, invent phone sex. :lmao:

:lmao: Lord knows they could have though! The stuff they did back then :tsk:

<----read their autobiography :reject:

I love this show :love: :lmao:

Now I have to go study...guess how many pages I read? Maybe 13 :lol: At least it's the very beginning of the marking period so my grades aren't as crucial right now!

07AC01.jpg

:faint: :love: :combust:

~BrightestStar~ said:
big logs

10 on the lawn!

:drool:

<--- has no idea what she's saying either....

:lmao: I was just about to ask you that! :wink:

If I do bad on this test it's not wrong for me to say something to her is it? :uhoh: I mean, she wasn't here for the past 2 days in our class but she was in her afternoon classes. She did have an extra help thing after school today but I couldn't go and I know a lot of people who couldn't either

I have always had a thing for braces... don't ask me why. I had a boyfriend in High School who I broke up with, and about a month later he got braces :shifty: I literally BEGGED him to take me back :lmao: :reject:

anyway, the point of this story is:
002AM.jpg

:love:

~BrightestStar~ said:
VP only posts 5 more times a day than I do.

Damn...that racks up to a lot of posts in the end....

Don't forget to add in MBS :shame: :wink:

That thread in LS :mad:

It's all relative. I started off very slow. Then I started coming on this thread, and it went up, but it was still okay. Then my daily count was WAY higher in the spring and summer. It got smaller in the fall and winter, although the past week or so, I've been posting a lot, again. :reject: It's like Ruff says about her shows. Friends who count don't count. :wink:

sami0201 said:

:lmao: I was just about to ask you that! :wink:

If I do bad on this test it's not wrong for me to say something to her is it? :uhoh: I mean, she wasn't here for the past 2 days in our class but she was in her afternoon classes. She did have an extra help thing after school today but I couldn't go and I know a lot of people who couldn't either

I never know what I'm saying. It's safer not to ask. :laugh:

No, I see absolutely nothing wrong with saying something. I would. Especially if you know others may feel the same, strength in numbers my dear. If you really want to make a case, perhaps mention something before you get your marks back (to avoid looking like you are only complaining because of the mark).

I will before class Bri :) I'm sure at least one of my friends will too

SG :lol: I'm so proud! :love:
It's been a month since that magazine came out? :shocked: No way!! (not because of your avi, but that means time is FLYING)

VintagePunk said:

Don't forget to add in MBS :shame: :wink

That thread in LS :mad

It's all relative. I started off very slow. Then I started coming on this thread, and it went up, but it was still okay. Then my daily count was WAY higher in the spring and summer. It got smaller in the fall and winter, although the past week or so, I've been posting a lot, again. :reject: It's like Ruff says about her shows. Friends who count don't count. :wink:

:tongue:

MBS who? :shifty:

Awww. Don't let the thread get to you. Look at poor U2kitten....she's traumatized she's not at the top of the list. She'd love to trade post counts with you. :lol:

And the point I was making was a differnce of 5 posts a day is nothing at all. Basically, we're posting at the same rate.

Unless it's shameful to be similar to me. :sad:

:p

Ruff's so wise. :love:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom