PGP working Pro Bono for the boys - Happy 50th Birthday B

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks. :hug: I'd really like to (literally) knock some sense into him. It's like I was telling his son at the benefit the other night, I/we can't control what he, his wife and his other kids do, we can only do our best to take care of her, and at the end of the day, at least we can look ourselves in the mirror. He can't. And he has to live with that.

and it may come to haunt him some day... if he doesn't change.

at least I finally got myself over to visit my dad again ( now I CAN visit more often again as well.)

Ha, that's hilarious! Cats are like kids who open a gift, and then sit there and play with the box. My guys have tons of toys, but they'd still rather play with a ball of crumpled up wax paper.

and it may come to haunt him some day... if he doesn't change.

at least I finally got myself over to visit my dad again ( now I CAN visit more often again as well.)

Aw, I'm glad to hear that you went! :hug:

And yes, I have no doubt it will haunt him...and it's his own fault. He's been doing this for a few years now, he'll have little or no contact with her till he needs something (money, usually), and then he'll get in touch for a month or two, then drop out of sight again. She didn't see or hear from him at Christmas, either. In fact, I don't think she's talked to him since just after his son's wedding (which again, they borrowed money for and still haven't paid back) last summer.

I kept telling my nephew the other night that I didn't want to talk about it, but he wouldn't let it go. Over the course of the night, the more drinks I had, I probably said things I shouldn't have, but I don't even care. Fuck him. If it gets back to him, oh well. I didn't say anything that isn't true. :shrug:

Sorry. I'm done ranting about my idiot brother now. :reject: :lol:

Omg, I almost forgot this. One day last week as I was on my way out the door, Sarah woke up, and I had to get her something to eat before I left, so I grabbed her the box of Honey Nut Cheerios and a bowl - she likes them dry, anyway. The box sat there for a few days on the living room floor (I know. I've been busy and haven't had time to clean, don't judge me :reject: :lol: ). Last night when we got home, we walked in and the kittens had gotten into the box, and there were Cheerios strewn all over the floor. :lmao: We asked them if that was their way of getting their mom a special Mother's Day dinner. :cute: What a bunch of goofballs.

:cute: :lol:

oh, :hug::hug: thanks

i didn't burst into tears as I had been so afraid of..... but i did kept swallowing hard a lot.

AND the anger that he "went first" vs her with whom i had a so much better continuing relationship.......has settled a lot down , so it wasn't present in my thoughts a s I visited.

he did nod at certain times in my convo with him-- did nOT seem arbitrary... b/c of when he did so LIke --- "you know the ______ bridge...." and he'd nod.
also at the end I said.... "can you say " 'I love you' " and he said it back.

he "HAS to still understand somewhere in his braun/mind what " can you say means in order FOR him to respond like that...

I
I telling my nephew the other night that I didn't want to talk about it, but he wouldn't let it go. Over the course of the night, the more drinks I had, I probably said things I shouldn't have, but I don't even care. Fuck him. If it gets back to him, oh well. I didn't say anything that isn't true. :shrug:

sometimes the truth needs to BE said.

:hug:S
it's OK that's part of what we're here for! :yes:

And yes, I have no doubt it will haunt him...and it's his own fault. He's been doing this for a few years now, he'll have little or no contact with her till he needs something (money, usually), and then he'll get in touch for a month or two, then drop out of sight again. She didn't see or hear from him at Christmas, either. In fact, I don't think she's talked to him since just after his son's wedding (which again, they borrowed money for and still haven't paid back) last summer.

I kept telling my nephew the other night that I didn't want to talk about it, but he wouldn't let it go. Over the course of the night, the more drinks I had, I probably said things I shouldn't have, but I don't even care. Fuck him. If it gets back to him, oh well. I didn't say anything that isn't true. :shrug:

That's ok , rant away :hug:

I'm lucky that i'm close to my sister & brother :love:

Ha, that's hilarious! Cats are like kids who open a gift, and then sit there and play with the box. My guys have tons of toys, but they'd still rather play with a ball of crumpled up wax paper.

:lol::lol:
i HAVE heard about kids doing this, but not cats!:lol:

I think it's important for sanity and balance that one is EASILY AMUSED!!!
:lmao::lmao:

i know I usually am! :lmao::cute::D

^^^ well, um Jess sent this Irish drummer to my room and um... we're a bit "busy" for awhile. I'll let you know how it goes. :wink:

In all seriousness though
Kristen: How were your tests?
VP: Don't worry about getting me a copy of the paper. I only collect Rolling Stone with them on the cover. Thanks for thinkin' of me though. I so hope you can come to Chi.
Jess: love the hair - it's not as drastic and I thought it would be - I bet you look so cute in your punk get-up. :drool:

Back
Top Bottom