PGP -We're ready , ready for the puck

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It just makes me want to ask him if he realizes he's anouncing to the world that he's going commando.

i don't think he's going commando - I just think certain undies are conducive to this sort of "situation" - but I could be wrong. Just seems like going commando in leather pants might lead to chaffing :no:

Oh god. That just reminded me. This week's Mad Men. There's a shot of Draper walking down a hallway, and you can clearly see IT.

They're everywhere! They're coming out of the woodwork! :panic:

:giggle: woodwork :giggle:

i don't think he's going commando - I just think certain undies are conducive to this sort of "situation" - but I could be wrong. Just seems like going commando in leather pants might lead to chaffing :no:

:giggle: woodwork :giggle:

I thought the same thing!

Dear Bono, please avoid going commando in leather pants on nights it's going to rain- we have to protect the goods!

My students are performing their first play of the year - we're doing 5 shows for the kids at our school, 2 night shows for parents/friends and 2 shows at other high schools :crack:

Ah cool! Well have fun with that!

:lmao:

made a gif :D :love:

bono-bugged-comet.gif

hooo boy!!!! BEEZY week ahead! what are your kids performing?

I'm SO sorry to hear about your Aunt ( and your mom's extra upset) :( :(

but plenty of women have fought it off...so here's to a victory fight for her!:hug::hug:

I know, this week and next are friggin' insane. I think I see Mr.Z TWO nights in two weeks.

And thanks. I know the survival rate is really good now a days so we've all got our game faces on!

i'm going to go look at all yhe yummy vids posted a few pages back!:hyper: some i might of seen, but many i haev't! w00000t :hyper::hyper:
(well it won't be great b/c of old software.. i'll rewatch them on thurs on a properly supported flash 10 computer. :D

i'll ceck back in later!:D :wave:

I'm going to attempt to go to bed at a reasonable hour for once (it isn't even 2am!), wish me luck! Of course, BonoCat will be crawling all over me purring in about 3 hours, but I can at least TRY to sleep! (Too bad it's CatBono and not HumanBono doing the early morning cuddling!)

Night ladies!

I know traditionally Pirates have parrots but as normal in PGP we do things differently. After an inspirational moment i have found Dirty Danny, who unlike any parrot LOVES it wet :shifty:

In fact the wetter it is the more he likes it :sexywink:

dirtdanduck.jpg

OMG!! :ohmy: Are you taking it with you to Brussels? :lmao:

Love the picstures of IT!! :shifty::combust:

Full of a cold. Just on lunch from a training thing at work. :crack: Can't wait to get hojme and snuggle up in bed. Will attempt to catch up this weekend. Hope all my girls are ok. :hug:

:kiss:

I'm going to attempt to go to bed at a reasonable hour for once (it isn't even 2am!), wish me luck! Of course, BonoCat will be crawling all over me purring in about 3 hours, but I can at least TRY to sleep! (Too bad it's CatBono and not HumanBono doing the early morning cuddling!)

Night ladies!

I was close, he let me sleep till 6!

Forgot to mention the Larry pics on page 54 got an even bigger seal of approval from Mel, and I got a reminder this morning to send them to her :lol:

Back
Top Bottom