PGP - U2 rules our school!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i'll be logged off any min

so thanks and feel better everyone who's feeling badly ......one way or another :hug: s

*goes off looking for miracle drugs..........if she can't find those.....she'll take the drug of her choice ***grabs Bono*** * :D:wink:

Because you just can't get enough - :bonodrum: It makes me smile.

Hope everyone's had a good night! I'm headed to bed pretty quick now. Thankfully my roomie wrote her paper really fast, so I can catch up on everything! :lol:

I did get my microphone to cooperate better, so I hope my second try for the sing-along will be acceptable. :giggle:

See everyone tomorrow! :wave: :hug:

VintagePunk said:
HI!!!!!!!!!!!! :hug: :hug: :hug: OMG, how are you???

Physically, I'm doing alot better.

Mentally? I feel overwhelmed. I pretty much have to plan my life around when I eat, when I take my shots. And I've gotten the testing my blood sugar down, but I can't seem to be able to inject the insulin.Diabetes is a manageable disease, but in just a few days, my whole life has changed.

Oh, and my parents were arguing about money and other things this morning! :happy:

It's going to be weird for you for a while, there's no doubt about it. But soon, it will be incorporated as part of your routine, and it'll be normal for you.

Your parents. :madspit: You know what? YOu have too much going on right now. It's time for you to be a little selfish, and just try to disregard them and their BS. It's not your problem. They're the grown ups. It's time for them to act like it, deal with it, and leave you out of it.

daygloeyes2 said:

Hopefully tonight. :love:

Be back in a few.....

I know where you are right now isn't exactly an ideal, pleasant place, but at least you have a computer. :lol:

YOu should use this as a bargaining tool. Guilt is always a good tactic. "Mom/Dad, having the internet back would make me feel SO much better." :shifty:

Yes, in certain situations, I condone manipulating people. :happy:

:lmao:

:wave:

DG! :hug: I have a friend who has diabetes but she has to wear a thing injecting insulin into her 24/7...anyway when she first found out it was really hard but once you learn what things you can and can't eat and when you eat, etc. it's very managable and you'll get used to it quickly. :heart: :hug:

Sami!!! :hug: How are you today? :)

My dad had type II diabetes, as well. He only took pills for it, though. I thought it would be really hard for him to adjust because he was awful about eating, and food choices. He adjusted so easily though. I was shocked.

Wild!! :hug: How are you? I saw where you said the BP is getting better :happy:

I have type 1 diabetes, which means that I'm going to be on insulin shots for life. And I eat healthy anyways, so it's not too big of an adjustment. But it's just everything else. :sigh:

Hi Sami and Wild :hug:

Sami, you're not peeling? :yikes: Why are you stuck in the house?

I'm pretty well, thanks. Just trying to motivate myself into doing some school work. I didn't get much done while Sarah was away. :reject: And it's almost time for the participant pool to close for the term, and I only have about half the people I need. :yikes:

VintagePunk said:
It's going to be weird for you for a while, there's no doubt about it. But soon, it will be incorporated as part of your routine, and it'll be normal for you.

Your parents. :madspit: You know what? YOu have too much going on right now. It's time for you to be a little selfish, and just try to disregard them and their BS. It's not your problem. They're the grown ups. It's time for them to act like it, deal with it, and leave you out of it.

They were arguing in front of the nurse. My dad was bitching to her about how he couldn't get through to anyone here when he called. Because, you know, it's her fault. :rolleyes: Finally, I just yelled at them to either be quiet or go outside and fight because I couldn't deal with it. Last night was a rough night for me mentally, I didn't need them arguing this morning. :|

GG called me last night and talked to me for a few minutes. She's so sweet. :love:

I had to run out of the room and take it and claim it was one of my school friends. :shifty: :lol:

daygloeyes2 said:

They were arguing in front of the nurse. My dad was bitching to her about how he couldn't get through to anyone here when he called. Because, you know, it's her fault. :rolleyes: Finally, I just yelled at them to either be quiet or go outside and fight because I couldn't deal with it. Last night was a rough night for me mentally, I didn't need them arguing this morning. :|

:hug: That sucks. You're going through an extreme amount of stress right now, and stress will exacerbate your condition. You don't need it. I so wish you could just tell them to grow up, and fuck themselves...if I were there, I'd do it for you. :|

Back
Top Bottom