PGP - U2 rules our school!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:
Sami, you're not peeling? :yikes: Why are you stuck in the house?

I'm pretty well, thanks. Just trying to motivate myself into doing some school work. I didn't get much done while Sarah was away. :reject: And it's almost time for the participant pool to close for the term, and I only have about half the people I need. :yikes:

Nope. :love: By tomorrow the red will probably mostly be gone and I'll just be tan. *knock on wood* :lol:

I'm stuck because there's nothing to do and I'm not sitting out at the pool. :lmao: I've been to the mall like a zillion times over this break and my mom has to stay home for most of the day with stupid air conditioner people and stuff. I want to go to this other mall farther away but you have to take the highway and she won't let me go. And she promised she'd take me over the break and now she says she can't. :madwife:

I should really really be doing schoolwork too. :reject: I'm taking the SAT's on April 1 and I haven't done one bit of review or practice tests or anything. :reject:
:yikes: I hope you get all the people you need in time!!

sami0201 said:

Nope. :love: By tomorrow the red will probably mostly be gone and I'll just be tan. *knock on wood* :lol:

I'm stuck because there's nothing to do and I'm not sitting out at the pool. :lmao: I've been to the mall like a zillion times over this break and my mom has to stay home for most of the day with stupid air conditioner people and stuff. I want to go to this other mall farther away but you have to take the highway and she won't let me go. And she promised she'd take me over the break and now she says she can't. :madwife:

I should really really be doing schoolwork too. :reject: I'm taking the SAT's on April 1 and I haven't done one bit of review or practice tests or anything. :reject:
:yikes: I hope you get all the people you need in time!!

At least you have us to entertain you. :wink:

There's no way I'll get enough by the end of the term. And it wouldn't be that big of a deal if they were starting a new pool for summer term. I don't think they have one in the summer, though, so I may have to wait till fall. :sad: :yikes:

VintagePunk said:

At least you have us to entertain you. :wink:

There's no way I'll get enough by the end of the term. And it wouldn't be that big of a deal if they were starting a new pool for summer term. I don't think they have one in the summer, though, so I may have to wait till fall. :sad: :yikes:

:lol: :flirt:

That sucks. :( :hug:

daygloeyes2 said:

It's not the test itself. It's just the 5+ hours of sitting in the same place that got to me. :|

So the test wasn't that bad? I heard it was easier than the PSAT...and this year the essay doesn't count! :happy: :bow: So I'm going to take it for the second time in June. :lol:

Yeah 5+ hours of sitting in my school on a Saturday is going to suck. :|

VintagePunk said:

:yikes: Do you get a break/breaks?

University exams are three hours, and i can't imagine sitting there writing for any longer than that.

Yeah, like 2 minute breaks.:|

I could not concentrate the 2nd time I took the test. Guess why? It was December 3rd! :love: :lol:

Sami, the essay doesn't count this year? :madwife:

WildHoney said:

Truthfully, I'm so far gone, I don't even think about other men anymore. I've always had a thing for firefighters. My friend called me the other night all excited and said "there's a charity auction for dates with firefighters next week, wanna go??"

Me: Meh, I dunno. Maybe. :|

:lmao:

daygloeyes2 said:

Yeah, like 2 minute breaks.:|

I could not concentrate the 2nd time I took the test. Guess why? It was December 3rd! :love: :lol:

Sami, the essay doesn't count this year? :madwife:

:lol:
I'm taking it on April Fools, there must be some sort of bad vibe in the air that's going to make me do bad. :scream: :laugh:

I'm doing an official practice test right now, and it doesn't seem too bad.

Yup, the essay doesn't count. I'm pretty sure you get graded on it and your score is still out of 2400, but it doesn't get sent to the colleges. Or something like that. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom