PGP: U2, get yer well seasoned asses to the studio, enough with the holidays!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I felt that way when getting the iPhone. I hemmed and hawed. If i had just bought Friday morning - I'd have it by now.

Same thing with the case. I had it saved for hours before I bit the bullet.

I used to be the type that would agonize for ages over deciding between 2 items in a store.... AND THEY WOULD BE THE EXACT SAME 2 ITEMS. :der: Like a book, or just ANYTHING... like if there was more than one available I couldn't decide which one to get... like well this one has a tiny dent on the back, but this one has a little smudge in the corner.... etc. etc. :panic: It got bad, until I finally made a new rule with myself that in the case of there being more than one exact identical item, i have to buy the first one I touch or pick up actually. :reject: I'm a little bit more selective about actually picking up anything (that I've already decided to buy) these days :crack: but it has given me great peace to not have to make the decisions anymore. :zen:

:reject:

I think we were separated at birth or something....

I think we were separated at birth or something....

:applaud:

Sorry you feel my pain as well though :hug: It's been great lately though. The other day I bought a Stephen King paperback and there was only 1 of them on the shelf so i was all yay! And grabbed it, but after that I saw another one on the shelf which previously would have made me go :panic: but this time I was just like ha who cares the one i have is fine! :D

But I do know just what you mean about the colors on the phone though because I do still struggle with that stuff, though I'm getting a bit better. :)

ok so we found out I can't change the order at this point but I can return it for an exchange once I receive the phone. I know myself all too well....I going to get it in the mail and be so damn freaking excited that I'll keep the black. Since it's a new provider for me and I'm keeping my same number, I have to bring it back to the store for them to do a few things to change the temporary number they assigned to it (I could call and do it myself but driving back to the store for them to do it for me seems like a much better idea :der: ). I'll see if they have it in stock in white when I'm there but I doubt it since the guy said they were all out yesterday and wasn't sure when they would get more in. Well at least I tried....now I can move on to the next crazy thing.

:applaud:

Sorry you feel my pain as well though :hug: It's been great lately though. The other day I bought a Stephen King paperback and there was only 1 of them on the shelf so i was all yay! And grabbed it, but after that I saw another one on the shelf which previously would have made me go :panic: but this time I was just like ha who cares the one i have is fine! :D

But I do know just what you mean about the colors on the phone though because I do still struggle with that stuff, though I'm getting a bit better. :)

I'm not always like that...just things I know I'm going to have or use for a long time. I was so sure I was going to get my new car in silver just to be different but then the minute I got to the dealer I said black. Even though I could drive away that very day with a silver one or wait up to a month for a black one. I was completely adamant that it must be black even though the sales guy kept saying that if I picked any other color they could get it in within the week but black was the most difficult for them to get in. This was Memorial day and they had a sale all weekend so they were totally out of stock other than silver or white. He wasn't just giving me a line to sell me a car that day because it was quite obvious they were out of stock of everything. While he was saying that, his manager overheard and came over to say they received a vehicle delivery and there were 2 black and if I wanted one I just needed to wait 24 hours for them to get it checked in and unwrapped. I'm so freaking happy I went with black because I just get really angry every time I see a silver Kia Soul on the road now. I'm good with the other colors but now silver makes me mad. So happy I went with my old standby of black.

Why does silver make you mad?

1. Because I'm nuts.

2. I was *this* close to getting silver and if I would have gotten it instead of black I would be mad that I'm stuck with a silver car. So even though I have it in black and I'm madly in love with my car the sight of silver annoys now annoys me but before I got my car I thought it was the best color out of all the options.

About 13-14 years ago I went with a green Cavalier instead of black. OMG was that a long ass 3 years. Thank god I leased that sucker because I couldn't get rid of it fast enough. I then bought my next Cavalier and it was the EXACT same thing on the inside other than the radio. But it was black on the outside so I just always felt better driving the new one.

Damn....I'm completely wacko. Don't even get me started about my cat and how I picked him out. :der: :coocoo: X 10000000000000000000

1. Because I'm nuts.

2. I was *this* close to getting silver and if I would have gotten it instead of black I would be mad that I'm stuck with a silver car. So even though I have it in black and I'm madly in love with my car the sight of silver annoys now annoys me but before I got my car I thought it was the best color out of all the options.

About 13-14 years ago I went with a green Cavalier instead of black. OMG was that a long ass 3 years. Thank god I leased that sucker because I couldn't get rid of it fast enough. I then bought my next Cavalier and it was the EXACT same thing on the inside other than the radio. But it was black on the outside so I just always felt better driving the new one.

Damn....I'm completely wacko. Don't even get me started about my cat and how I picked him out. :der: :coocoo: X 10000000000000000000

:uhoh: backs out of thread slowly...

Just kidding! :wink:

And I do know your kitty story. :cute:

This ebay auction title made me LOL:

LOT OF 7 U2 TOUR POSTERS FROM POP TOUR POPMART RARE BONO EDGE NEVER SEPARATED!!!

Of course they're not, silly! You don't know your Bono and Edge very well, do you? :sexywink:

Even when they are not making music....you cannot separate them. Like Salt n Pepa

Please someone photo shop that for me.

GG????

Comet, how was Vegas?

Even when they are not making music....you cannot separate them. Like Salt n Pepa

GG????

Comet, how was Vegas?

:uhoh: don't know that!

Ha. I'm just so very happy right now that my football team is HUMILIATING douchebag's team. He's always very loud in saying how they always beat my team(which has been true the last 2 years, yet we were champion twice in a row). Up yours biatch!

no....you don't know about the orange cat :coocoo: I'll just leave it at that. :)

Oooooh okay. :lol:

GG????

Comet, how was Vegas?

It was awesome. Just getting away with no schedules to keep etc was :drool: Eating, drinking, shopping (within a low budget :wink:) with my kids, it was great. :D

We went to one restaurant in The Flamingo which was good mexican food and the strongest margarita I ever had in my entire life. :crack: It took a while to arrive then the hostess said the margarita machine inside was broken so they'd be bringing it in from the outside bar and it would be "better" "wink wink" LOL. The bartender from outside then showed up with this frosty mug of pure tequila I think. :hmm: Maybe a splash of lime in there.

:shifty: I finished the whole thing tho.

Oh and there was a mullet hanging above our table. :huh: :lol:

It was awesome. Just getting away with no schedules to keep etc was :drool: Eating, drinking, shopping (within a low budget :wink:) with my kids, it was great. :D

We went to one restaurant in The Flamingo which was good mexican food and the strongest margarita I ever had in my entire life. :crack: It took a while to arrive then the hostess said the margarita machine inside was broken so they'd be bringing it in from the outside bar. The bartender from outside then showed up with this frosty mug of pure tequila I think. :hmm: Maybe a splash of lime in there.

:scratch:

We went to one restaurant in The Flamingo which was good mexican food and the strongest margarita I ever had in my entire life. :crack: It took a while to arrive then the hostess said the margarita machine inside was broken so they'd be bringing it in from the outside bar and it would be "better" "wink wink" LOL. The bartender from outside then showed up with this frosty mug of pure tequila I think. :hmm: Maybe a splash of lime in there.

Your girls seem cool. I'd hang with them too. I had the best margarita at Jimmy Buffett's in Orlando in spring. I forget what it was called, but it was amazing.

I spy Zu working on hour 12! I'm impressed you get up at 5am to work out. I have had am impossible time. It does not help that I write later at night because that's when I can. And I have at least 2 boot camp classes in the evening. In fact, I will be taking a boot camp class tomorrow even though I KNOW I'm coming down with a cold.

I ordered a play and screenplay to read off of Amazon and thought of you. :love:

Your girls seem cool. I'd hang with them too. I had the best margarita at Jimmy Buffett's in Orlando in spring. I forget what it was called, but it was amazing.

I spy Zu working on hour 12! I'm impressed you get up at 5am to work out. I have had am impossible time. It does not help that I write later at night because that's when I can. And I have at least 2 boot camp classes in the evening. In fact, I will be taking a boot camp class tomorrow even though I KNOW I'm coming down with a cold.

I ordered a play and screenplay to read off of Amazon and thought of you. :love:

Ohai. Totally NOT letting my stage manager run rehearsal while I sneak online. :shifty:
What did you order? I just bought some essays by Sam Shepard "Motel Stories"

I slept in this morning and then had a crappy workout between rehearsals. Maybe tomorrow will be better... or maybe I'll just take a nap before going to see The Lumineers.

Ohai. Totally NOT letting my stage manager run rehearsal while I sneak online. :shifty:
What did you order? I just bought some essays by Sam Shepard "Motel Stories"

I slept in this morning and then had a crappy workout between rehearsals. Maybe tomorrow will be better... or maybe I'll just take a nap before going to see The Lumineers.

I got August: Osage County. It's being made to a movie with Meryl Streep and Julia Roberts. I guess the playwright is dong the screenplay too. And I got the adaptation of Parade's End because I liked the series. Tom Stoppard wrote the screenplay of took what was internal thoughts and made them delicious dialogue. It moved so fast - especially Sylvia's lines - that I missed some of the best ones.

Hi Dazz!

had company over tonight...including 3 kids between the ages of 1 and 5. Little Wesley isn't around kids very often so when they come over he gets very nervous. Tonight he was nervous enough to miss his litter box and leave a lovely present all across the family room floor. His box is in the bathroom right off the family room, which is located in the basement while everyone was upstairs on the main level, so it's not like he was locked out of his bathroom. That was a super fun thing to just clean up. Poor baby. I can't be upset with him when this happens because I know he was really scared the minute he heard the kids come in the house.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom