PGP: U2, get yer well seasoned asses to the studio, enough with the holidays!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just loooove this pic of Bono, I don't know why, the look on his face, I just think it's super sexy or something. :drool:

TheEdgeChrisMoylesBonoJesusChristSuperstarO2Arena9-23-2012London1.jpg

I have to admit, it's scary how LITTLE effort that took. He fit onto the dude's head so easily. :lol: And damn, he still looks hot, even in a bright red suit.

Saw that just a bit ago, but on a different link (ABC articles don't like opening up on my computer for some strange reason). So sad. :( Sounds like the dude was pretty messed up in real life. Loved his character on SoA, though.

Going out shortly for a fancy shmancy dinner. I have a deal for a 4 course chef's tasting menu at my favourite expensive restaurant in the area. Going to meet up with an old co-worker that I haven't seen in eons. Should be a great night out. :)

:ohmy:

There's a bomb threat on Main Street in Salt Lake City. One of the news stations looks right out where the guy who supposedly has a bomb is, and the cops made all the news people move to the other side of the building as much as they could. :ohmy:

The meal was AMAZING! :drool: It was a bit longer than I thought it would be - we were there for over 3 hours. :lol:

We shared bites of almost everything, so we got to try a huge variety of food:
Salads (can't remember what my friend's had in it, but mine was greens, heirloom tomatoes with olive oil, salt and pepper. Simple but AMAZING!)
Bread
Crab cakes
Steamed mussels in a tomato sauce with bacon
Duck in a blueberry au jus, with polenta
New York Striploin steak with chanterelles and other veggies
White chocolate creme brulee with blueberries
Milk chocolate mousse with a hint of orange

O.M.G. :drool: There is a reason why this is my favourite restaurant! :lol:

That's scary about the bomb threat! :yikes: I hope it all works out okay.

CHOCOLATE MOUSSE!!! :drool:

My weakness :lol:

Another bomb threat? I hope it turns out with everyone unharmed.

Sounds like a fun time, Thora! That's quite a variety of food there, I presume you're all full now :wink:?

:ohmy:

There's a bomb threat on Main Street in Salt Lake City. One of the news stations looks right out where the guy who supposedly has a bomb is, and the cops made all the news people move to the other side of the building as much as they could. :ohmy:

Yikes. Hope it's just a false alarm and everyone will be all right.

Continuing the subject of scary/depressing news, I guess there was a shooting at some office up in Minneapolis this afternoon. The shooter's dead, and it sounds like a few other people are, too. 'Cause apparently we haven't had NEARLY enough of those kinds of stories in recent months :|!

^It seems like almost everyday there's another story like that.
This place has gone crazy all over.

Yes, MA, I'm very full. I didn't eat all of my duck so that I'd have room for dessert. I'll have the leftovers for lunch tomorrow. :)

The restaurant is so phenomenal. I just wish I could afford to eat there all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom