PGP: U2, get yer well seasoned asses to the studio, enough with the holidays!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it weird that getting up at 5am to work out and working 14 hour days are no longer foreign to me... like, it's just the way things are? Is that weird?

^ yeah, when I say it out loud it sounds totally foreign, but when I'm doing it... it's just what I do... until I get near the end, then I kinda go stir crazy. Or just get REALLY bitchy.

Galeongirl said:
:tsk:

:sad: I thought you said it would be just a fling!

I know. It's best not to fight these things. And I'm making a U2 one, I could not decide on one photo. But I needed a cover right away. Watson and Holmes were easy to find. The covers aren't too expensive. My husband is going to like WTF is this? As will EF.

I know. It's best not to fight these things. And I'm making a U2 one, I could not decide on one photo. But I needed a cover right away. Watson and Holmes were easy to find. The covers aren't too expensive. My husband is going to like WTF is this? As will EF.

ohhhh you'll get a "Son I am Dissapoint" look from her, for sure. :wink: And you know I'm giving you one via the internet right now!

It goes like this

ohhhh you'll get a "Son I am Dissapoint" look from her, for sure. :wink: And you know I'm giving you one via the internet right now!

It goes like this

I may have to hide it from her....or she'll strip me of my fan card. Hey, who told U2 to take a 5 year Sabbatical? Or told Bono to wear mandals AND yellow pants? No wonder the eye wanders elsewhere.....

5 year? :lol: hey, you had a tour last year!

And the yellow pants were very fashionable of him. :wink: It's Europe, after all. And be glad it wasn't red, because that's the other popular colour for men here atm.

:tsk: And you're just making excuses.

5 year? :lol: hey, you had a tour last year!

And the yellow pants were very fashionable of him. :wink: It's Europe, after all. And be glad it wasn't red, because that's the other popular colour for men here atm.

:tsk: And you're just making excuses.

Oh yeah, and I'm sure you wanted to have his babies after he turned up looking grey and busted.....

Pff, I was reminiscing Shrimpdude today, when a woman came over to buy some of mine. She was back out again within 15 minutes, lol. Quite different from my spending 2 hours at shrimpdude's place talking fish and stuff.

Why oh why did he have to be a douchebag with a relationship :crack:

Just checked his facebook, profile pic with the girlfriend 'he was having issues with'. :lol: Yeah, what's the deal with me falling for douchse?

waaaay too much coffee this morning :crack: I'm not much for coffee but I needed a little kick to help me wake up this morning so I made an iced coffee when I got to to work....and then another :crack:

I decided to go custom since the iPhone 5 is so new all the cases are still $20-30. I paid $30 for one i made.

It's Sherlock and Watson. I'm sorry Bono. I did it when you were wearing yellow pants

:ohmy:

I'm really regretting my black phone decision. So weird for me since I'd rather have black everything else. There's still no info on the website as to the status of my phone so I'm going to have to wait til my dad gets home in a few hours to see if he's gotten any emails before I call to see if I can change it to white. :reject: It's really not that big of a deal and I'm sure I'll forget about it but the second I got home yesterday and opened up my Mac I felt like I really needed to have the phone in white. :der:

arw I do that kind of stuff ALL the time, changing my mind at the last second and regretting decisions. I'm so indecisive. :der:

arw I do that kind of stuff ALL the time, changing my mind at the last second and regretting decisions. I'm so indecisive. :der:

I'm such an idiot....I've been planning this for months and kept thinking white. I got to the store and looked at the models for the bazillionth time and still thought white. But then I worried that it would somehow get dirty at work so I got back to my sales guy and said black. Then the whole time we were filling out the paperwork I kept thinking I need to tell him white but then thought no black is better because I always get a black car and gravitate towards black clothes and purses. So black is better for me. But I'm madly in love with my shiny white computer. :reject: :der: I'm going to get a case for it and I'll forget immediately that it's black or white so this is just another one of those crazy ass meaningless things that I've added to my list of things to worry about instead of worrying about things of importance. :coocoo:

:shifty: Still gonna see if my dad has an email regarding the status when he gets home. If it hasn't shipped then I'm going to call to see if I can change it :reject:

Yeah, you should be able to change it. Mine has not shipped either. I know I'm not supposed to get it for a week and a half, but I pray for a delivery miracle.

I did order white. It's white and grey. And you are correct. No one will know since it will be encased in protective goodness.

Is it too early to get a cold? My throat feels really scratchy.

Yeah, you should be able to change it. Mine has not shipped either. I know I'm not supposed to get it for a week and a half, but I pray for a delivery miracle.

I did order white. It's white and grey. And you are correct. No one will know since it will be encased in protective goodness.

Is it too early to get a cold? My throat feels really scratchy.

it's never too early to get a cold! Everyone in Minnesota always says "summer colds aren't as bad as winter colds." So...not...true....I had the worst cold ever last summer, 2 weeks before my only U2 concert of the summer. It was hell. :happy:

I found the link last night I was trying to find all damn day for the U2 case I wanted. They don't have U2 listed as one of the bands they offer anymore. :| I think I'll probably end up getting a plain black case. For realz. Now do you see why this talk of a white phone is completely insane? I was up all night thinking about this damn white phone even though I know I'm going to get a plain black case and then I'll hate that I have a black and white phone so then I'll probably go out and buy a totally new case for it.

I really, really need to find a full time job soon. :gah:

I used to be the type that would agonize for ages over deciding between 2 items in a store.... AND THEY WOULD BE THE EXACT SAME 2 ITEMS. :der: Like a book, or just ANYTHING... like if there was more than one available I couldn't decide which one to get... like well this one has a tiny dent on the back, but this one has a little smudge in the corner.... etc. etc. :panic: It got bad, until I finally made a new rule with myself that in the case of there being more than one exact identical item, i have to buy the first one I touch or pick up actually. :reject: I'm a little bit more selective about actually picking up anything (that I've already decided to buy) these days :crack: but it has given me great peace to not have to make the decisions anymore. :zen:

:reject:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom