PGP - Trash, Trampoline and the Party Girls

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ThoraSEB said:

ETA - I'm not drinking tonight, but maybe I should start... :hmm:

I recently had someone trying to convince me to try smoking pot to stimulate my writing :lol:

:shifty:

14.gif

daygloeyes2 said:
SG, no offense at all! Everyone has their own preference when it comes to fanfic. And with some fandoms I can see how certain characters would seem to be a slashy pair. It's just that I cannot imagine any sexual chemistry between Hawkeye and BJ! :lol:

That's an odd choice to write slash fics...in general I mean. I just don't see it with M*A*S*H :huh:

Have any of you seen the commercials for the CBS fall season? the TV show on Friday that's supposed to premiere, 'Moonlight' about the vampire PI?

If you have, or if you do, I was wondering if anyone can tell me what the song is in the background. I'm thinking it will be the theme song

Sad_Girl said:
Have any of you seen the commercials for the CBS fall season? the TV show on Friday that's supposed to premiere, 'Moonlight' about the vampire PI?

If you have, or if you do, I was wondering if anyone can tell me what the song is in the background. I'm thinking it will be the theme song

The weird thing is, I don't think I've seen commercials for any of the new fall shows (I haven't watched much TV this summer). Somehow I'm surprised the new fall TV season's about to start ... I'm not ready for summer to be over. :(

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom