PGP - Trash, Trampoline and the Party Girls

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
oh, be sure to let me hear that :D

:yawn: I'm goin off tho, and tomorrow I'll be playing some tunes... :hmm: I was gonna download a tab of a Live song... but then the tab site stopped working
I should do that befoer going to bed!

JezSnape said:
smiley.jpg

Bye Kaf :wave:

That's kinda creepy :yikes:

Hi SG! :hug: I just wrote a journal entry about M*A*S*H* slash and how I didnt understand it and that I dont particularly care for it. I know some of you read/write slash and I dont want you to get insulted because its nothing against slash fans. Its just that I like my fanfic to stick to canon(if its not RPS) as much as possible and I think slash is just waaay too out there. Just wanted to clarify in case any of you ladies read that entry. :)

Hey DG :hug:

No offense, some people want wild fantasy that IS far from reality. I personally like to give characters supernatural powers :wink: I have things that bug me about some stories that some people think are really silly; like reading a series from the beginning and not just starting in the middle. that really pisses me off :grumpy:

how's your mom today?

:wave:

We all have our personal fanfic tastes, definitely not offended here :wink: While there are a few fandoms I'll read slash in, M*A*S*H* is definitely NOT one of them! :lol:

SG, no offense at all! Everyone has their own preference when it comes to fanfic. And with some fandoms I can see how certain characters would seem to be a slashy pair. It's just that I cannot imagine any sexual chemistry between Hawkeye and BJ! :lol:

Drea :hug: how are you?

Drea said:
:wave:

We all have our personal fanfic tastes, definitely not offended here :wink: While there are a few fandoms I'll read slash in, M*A*S*H* is definitely NOT one of them! :lol:

I'm not actually familiar with that, never heard of it until just now :shrug:

DG - I hope everything goes smoothly for her from her on out in her healing :hug:

daygloeyes2 said:
SG, no offense at all! Everyone has their own preference when it comes to fanfic. And with some fandoms I can see how certain characters would seem to be a slashy pair. It's just that I cannot imagine any sexual chemistry between Hawkeye and BJ! :lol:

LITERALLY M*A*S*H* the show? :lmao:

I was really proud of myself - I walked over 4 miles today

then, a few minutes ago, I ate 6 oreos and a big glass of milk :reject:

:lol:

but I am only one pound away from the goal I set for myself to be by September 1st :hyper: :happy:

Sad_Girl said:
I thought they'd borrowed the acronym for something else altogether, I guess.... it just went right over my head :confused: :lol:
:lol: For some reason it's hysterically funny. Now I want to come up with an X-rated version of the game! :lmao:

Sad_Girl said:
I was really proud of myself - I walked over 4 miles today

then, a few minutes ago, I ate 6 oreos and a big glass of milk :reject:

:lol:

but I am only one pound away from the goal I set for myself to be by September 1st :hyper: :happy:
Yay! :applaud: :hug:

I feel really good right now; I've lost quite a bit of weight this summer. I go to the dr on monday and get the results of my cholesteral test - hopefully I lowered it enough with oatmeal and exercise so that I won't have to go on the prescription medicine

Back
Top Bottom