PGP - Trash, Trampoline and the Party Girls

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WildHoney said:

Yeah.

Craig had a visitor before. Andy is getting rid of the BMW and has got a Volvo. Craig also likes Volvos so Andy took it round before to show him. During Andys visit he asked Craig "How's Jemma? "

When craig told me this i was like :fallsoffchair::shocked::faint::ohmy:

I said to craig " Thats a bit of a shocker! Didn't expect that"

Craig said that maybe Andy realised he had been bad. :shifty::giggle:

bonoishot said:

Yeah.

Craig had a visitor before. Andy is getting rid of the BMW and has got a Volvo. Craig also likes Volvos so Andy took it round before to show him. During Andys visit he asked Craig "How's Jemma? "

When craig told me this i was like :fallsoffchair::shocked::faint::ohmy:

I said to craig " Thats a bit of a shocker! Didn't expect that"

Craig said that maybe Andy realised he had been bad. :shifty::giggle:

:ohmy:

So does Andy knows you're together??

Andy was very bad :madwife:

Jem! :hug: It seems like you're doing pretty well these days :heart: :hug: it's so good to hear it.

Your presence has been missed around here, but it's excusable :wink:

Wild! :hug:

This laptop annoys me. Kats always complained about her mouse tracking pad, see what she means, it has a mind of its own. :mad:

I miss my Mac. :scream::sad: Hopefull my laptop/problem with the router should be sorted over the weekend. :sad:

bonoishot said:

You're too sweet. :kiss:

I was suprised he asked how i was as he has bothered asking craig the past 9 months at all. :shrug:

It sounds to me as if he knows or at least suspects that you and Craig are more than friends :yes:

funny how men are - they can treat us badly, toss us aside even, but they never like it when we have someone new :slant:

Sad_Girl said:
Jem! :hug: It seems like you're doing pretty well these days :heart: :hug: it's so good to hear it.

Your presence has been missed around here, but it's excusable :wink:

Wild! :hug:

Im feeling alot better. I still have a few odd days but am much better. :yes: Im off the meds. :D Im still in contact with my Dad ( Possibly the best thing to come out of me and Andy without a doubt. )Craigy is so sweet. :heart:

Even Andy asked Craig how i am when he saw him earlier today ( shock of the century :ohmy: :lmao: )

Things are going ok at the moment.

WildHoney said:
Girl at work today said she reckoned i waited for NI to come home like a cat stalking it's prey and then pounce on him as soon as he gets in :grumpy: :shrug: :confused: :scratch:

I'm not that bad :madwife:

no, you feed him dinner first, then you pounce him :sexywink: :giggle:

*does a double twist and lands*

hi :wave: :wave: :wave:

i haven't done ANY catch-up in :madspit: ?5 - 6 days......too little time and too little money.

but I'll be back & forth here and and w artwork.

how is everyone ?!?? :) :hug:S

That is, besides :shifty: SG counting EVERY:hyper: SEC now?!! :wink: :)

Last edited:
Dazz :hug: another sight for sore eyes! :heart: we've all been so busy lately, this place has just not been the same at all

but I figure that will change when we start getting word about a new album/tour
fingerscrossed1.gif

How are you?

WildHoney said:

I reckon he knows,

Sad_Girl said:

It sounds to me as if he knows or at least suspects that you and Craig are more than friends :yes:

:hmm: You girls could be on to something. Its kinda weird hes suddenly taken an interest. :huh:

WildHoney said:
You better of with Craig :cute::kiss:

I know hes a sweetie. :heart:

Sad_Girl said:

funny how men are - they can treat us badly, toss us aside even, but they never like it when we have someone new. :slant:

I know. :slant:

Back
Top Bottom