PGP-The evil Ticketbastard empire can't get us down!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
hi tilli :hyper: daves my hot friend i work with who i have the biggest crush on, but he has a g/friend :sigh::|

i was off work yesterday and he offered to bring some stuff by for me :cute:

Dave:love::heart:

i was updating the girls yesterday on the whole situation

Ah, I see! I thought he was your fella and he'd come round to give you food when I started reading your post, but then I saw he had a girlfriend:( He sounds really sweet bringing stuff to you:cute:

Why is there always a girlfriend:angry:? There is a cute guy who has started where I work called Paul but I found out he has a girlfriend also:mad:

Tilli said:
Ah, I see! I thought he was your fella and he'd come round to give you food when I started reading your post, but then I saw he had a girlfriend: ( He sounds really sweet bringing stuff to you:cute :

Why is there always a girlfriend:angry :? There is a cute guy who has started where I work called Paul but I found out he has a girlfriend also:mad :

i wish he was my fella :sigh:

he is very sweet, hes so thoughtful :cute:

I know damn girlfriends :angry: sorry paul has a girlfriend, that sucks :hug:

Dismantled said:
Hey girls:wave:

awww:cute: Dave sounds nice Jem...does he like you? sounds like it:yes:

i dont know dis, sometimes i get the impression even though he has a girlfriend he might like me as more, then other times im like :scratch::huh: but he is a man so what do we expect :lmao:

omg i must have this debate like 3 times a week :reject: :lmao:

Hey girls! :wave:

My friend bailed out on brunch with me today cause she's too hungover. So now I'm doing laundry instead :madspit:

Morning Sami:wave: Hey FlyYourKite:wave:

I agree with Dis Jem, it does sound like this guy likes you - if he's coming over to bring you stuff.:shrug: - but your right he's a man so you never know! However he does sound keen on you... Did you get to see his girlfriend???

Tilli said:
Morning Sami:wave : Hey FlyYourKite:wave :

I agree with Dis Jem, it does sound like this guy likes you - if he's coming over to bring you stuff.:shrug: - but your right he's a man so you never know! However he does sound keen on you... Did you get to see his girlfriend???

No i wanted to see the girlfriend, and she how she acted, what she was like, im sooo nosy :lmao:

suppose i'll have to wait and see :lol:

Back
Top Bottom