PGP-The evil Ticketbastard empire can't get us down!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sami0201 said:
I feel like the whole place is almost dead tonight :( :|

I agree. We need a little mouth to mouth to breathe some life back into the place :sexywink:

BD3.jpg

Edge :cute:

from the setlist party:

Lila64 said:

Cheers to all our friends at the show. Ramblin rose, alli, mandy, mhiggins, sam, dismantled (whoever some of these people are) are all in the ellipse! Many others in attendence as well. Hip Hip hooray! :dance:

:ohmy:

yes, we forgot to mention it but Dis and I are actually in the ellipse in Vegas right now :shh: :shifty:

You know what's weird?? While I might not totally love all of Bono's looks, I'm accepting of them all, let's say. but I was never a big fan of the scruff. I preferred clean-shaven Bono, ala The Fly.

Then I saw the recent lunchbox charity photos, where he was cleanshaven for the first time in forever. And it was then that I realized the scruff had grown on me, and I missed it! :lol:

VintagePunk said:
You know what's weird?? While I might not totally love all of Bono's looks, I'm accepting of them all, let's say. but I was never a big fan of the scruff. I preferred clean-shaven Bono, ala The Fly.

Then I saw the recent lunchbox charity photos, where he was cleanshaven for the first time in forever. And it was then that I realized the scruff had grown on me, and I missed it! :lol:

same here! I always thought I liked him clean (JT) but at my concert he came out and there was no scruff! it was the day after the lunchbox thing I think :scream: I missed it too :sad: :lol:
I just don't like it that long :no: the stubbly scruff :drool:

is it back? I don't think I've looked at the concert threads :reject:

sami0201 said:

same here! I always thought I liked him clean (JT) but at my concert he came out and there was no scruff! it was the day after the lunchbox thing I think :scream: I missed it too :sad: :lol:
I just don't like it that long :no: the stubbly scruff :drool:

is it back? I don't think I've looked at the concert threads :reject:

Those pictures aren't too recent, I don't think. Last spring, I think

Oh, duh! I thought you were asking if the beard was back!

Yes, I think the scruff is back, but not the full beard

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom