PGP-The evil Ticketbastard empire can't get us down!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Awww jem :hug: Do you normally like watching them tho'?

Hey, maybe the new thread could be something about fireworks, only combine the idea with U2?

susanp6 said:
It's Guy Fawkes yes, you know your stuff Drea! :D Or as most of us normally call it Bonfire nite! So i'll prob not be here all that much til a bit later as i can see loads of fireworks firing up rite outside the wondow and they're AMAZING!!!! :love: :happy: yes, it's Nov 5&it's based around the fact that the guy tried to blow up parliament! Tere was a prog on about that during the week&i think i missed it! :banghead:

Have you seen any were you are Jemma?

yes i can see fireworks out of my windows , theyre sooo pretty :happy: if you want the really good ones though you have to go to an organised display as the they have organised fireworks companies doing their fireworks for them :drool:

:yikes: ive just noticed that next door are putting some fireworks up, our gardens are kinda small hope they dont set something on fire :|

:yikes: that sounds a bit too close Jem!

I don't even have to go to a display cos i'm in a high flat where i am&i can see them all over the skyline, it's always such an amazing view you get up here!!! :D :heart:

Hi Fly :hug:

What does everyone think of my thread idea?

What kind of U2 T was it Sami?

FlyYourKite said:
Baby-sitting :madspit: Are the kids cute and well-behaved at least? :lol:

It's only one kid (thank God) and he's so cute but I hate playing :lol: All he plays with are his stupid trains so all we do is literally push the trains around, and around, and around, and around. :lmao: :|

and he doesn't get too happy when I tell him it's bedtime either :yikes:

In case anyone didn't read what i suggested, i mentioned that the thread title could be in relation to fireworks maybe?

sami0201 said:

It's only one kid (thank God) and he's so cute but I hate playing :lol: All he plays with are his stupid trains so all we do is literally push the trains around, and around, and around, and around. :lmao: :|

and he doesn't get too happy when I tell him it's bedtime either :yikes:

:lol: Yikes....trains can get pretty intense at times :wink:

Kids and bedtime is the worst. I once had to physically lie beside this one kid so he would fall asleep. I almost did too :lmao:

FlyYourKite said:

:lol: Yikes....trains can get pretty intense at times :wink:

Kids and bedtime is the worst. I once had to physically lie beside this one kid so he would fall asleep. I almost did too :lmao:

:lol:

the only kids I don't mind babysitting for are my cousins- because I can be a bitch and yell at them :lmao: and they know I am not going to act as their servant for the night! and then after they go to sleep I can too :drool:

How about PGP..... we always see fireworks when we see the boys on stage?

FlyYourKite said:

:lol : Yikes....trains can get pretty intense at times :wink :

:lmao:

one kid told me her mum said she didnt have to go to bed (she was like 3) so i was like the kids having me on, so i was like, well we'll phone your mum and check, the kid was right, the mum had failed to tell me if amy wanted to stay up she normaly let her(who ever said kid needed routine :| ) so i ended up feeling v feckin stupid

shown up by a 3 year old :angry:

:lmao:

needless to say, i didnt babysit for her again after that

:wink:

:lol: I just hate baby-sitting in general...not because of the kids so much but because of the parents. :angry: One couple I babysat for said they'd be home at 12:00 and what time did they stroll in at!!?? 5:00 am. :madspit:

FlyYourKite said:
:lol: I just hate baby-sitting in general...not because of the kids so much but because of the parents. :angry: One couple I babysat for said they'd be home at 12:00 and what time did they stroll in at!!?? 5:00 am. :madspit:

:ohmy: I would have been PISSED! the one good thing about the kid I babysit for now is that his mom is pregnant, so she likes to sleep and they haven't once been out past 11 :bow:

now watch tonight they won't get home until 3 :lmao:

Sorry guys, had too much shepherd's pie at lunch and it wasn't agreeing with me, so I decided to lay down for a bit... and when I was there decided to turn it into a nap instead :lol:

Back
Top Bottom